Powered by Outside

Steer tube and head tube troubles

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Steer tube and head tube troubles
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
lexx wrote:
personally i would bring it back to the shop and ask them to fix it
ya im going to but they arent so good because only three people work there and 2 of them a mentaly handicapped

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
daaneel wrote:
thats what happened to mine except MTB, your supposed to hella grease up the steerer tube and bearings
ill try dat 2

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
daaneel wrote:
thats what happened to mine except MTB, your supposed to hella grease up the steerer tube and bearings
ill try dat 2
yeah none of that spray lube crap, at my lbs the guy just put a a tonne of lube on, the steerer tube and bearings, dont get it anywhere near where the stem goes on tho

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
should i put joint grease on it?

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
dunno what that is, but if ur askin about the type of grease just go get some from ur lbs i bought a tube for about 5 bucks

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
like the stuff that comes in a grease gun is that good? would chain lube work?

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
i dont know about the grease gun never heard of it ask your lbs, and no the chain lube wont work i tried a tonne of that didnt work, you a real grease like this one, its the same exact one i have

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.pricepoint.com/images/styleImages/D_155%20PARPP3.jpg

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 23:09 Quote
hey,
ever since i put a fox van on my six my headset keeps coming loose. I have bent 2 bearings because of this.. Is my frame messed up and egged or is it somthing else

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 7:03 Quote
it could be your stem and it not being tight enough after u slide it down

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009495
Mobile Version of Website