Norco or Kona

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco or Kona
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:37 Quote
yo go fer the norco its a way better built bike

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:30 Quote
bigjames wrote:
Naw man Konaall the way my 2008Kona Stinky is the BOMB!
Prodessional riders ride Kona More then Norco! Plus there are ALOT more World Records on Kona Bikes the Norco for Instande The World`s Longest jump was on a Kona!
So go for Kona!
That also what my friend said and he rode a Kona Cowan DS this year at CrankWorks!

...well konas are hardly raced. the only people that race them are fabien barrel and tracy mosely. and the longest gap was set on a V-10 and top speed was set on an intense,
having said that
it depends what u want to do. but generaly speaking konas are great bikes super reliable. i used to have a 06 kona stinky and it has got to be the most bomb proff bike iv ever ridden for free ride. and im concidering getting a stab for my 08 race season.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:43 Quote
I prefer Norco to Kona. my One25 is like... bombproof, and has lasted many many many cases while I was learning to ride, I used to do a lot of stupid stuff to it, I've bailed so many times its not funny, and the bike still rides like a dream.

PLUS

Norcos are Canadian made Cool

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
HaggisOnABike wrote:
i think you should pay less attention to the brand and more attention to the bike. that way you will get the bike that suits you most. dont choose a norco over a kona just because people say they are better and vice versa
What he said

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:53 Quote
neither, ahah kona just sucks, and narcos is to relient on there fsr link, theres alot better bikes out, and for better prices

FL
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:54 Quote
i think that you should get the norco cause with the new shores it just makes there line up so much nicer and i seems like Norco is trying out new things and actually making sick bikes wether its there new hardtail line up or there shores i like them better then stinky Konas (No pun intended ha)

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 21:57 Quote
aj-podman wrote:
I prefer Norco to Kona. my One25 is like... bombproof, and has lasted many many many cases while I was learning to ride, I used to do a lot of stupid stuff to it, I've bailed so many times its not funny, and the bike still rides like a dream.

PLUS

Norcos are Canadian made Cool
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah ha ha ha ha
Canadian made Norcos are made like most over bike companies in Taiwan. check the box check the website "Designed and manfactured(parts put on) in Canada" i wouldn't be surprised if they were from the same plant.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 22:10 Quote
if your going to get a ht get norco if your getting a fully get kona

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 22:15 Quote
why did you even make this thread.

it's just going to end up being a 30 page argument

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 22:20 Quote
kona all the way i got an 2007 stinky and i love everything about it

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:15 Quote
ation wrote:
why did you even make this thread.

it's just going to end up being a 30 page argument

I made it to get prople talkin by the way im not gettin a new bike i just got a norco

(because konas wernt sold around here then) i just wanna know which you guys think is better

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:24 Quote
i got a norco 125 i like norco its canadaian made

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:30 Quote
scottcarstens wrote:
i got a norco 125 i like norco its canadaian made

Norcos arn't made in Canada but their a canadian company. Konas main warehouse is also in Canada.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:32 Quote
i think newusername rides xc hahahahaha XCXCXCXC

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 21:55 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
i think newusername rides xc hahahahaha XCXCXCXC
i think ur a dumbass who sucks shit at biking

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012531
Mobile Version of Website