Powered by Outside

Have you ever crashed into a parked car?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Have you ever crashed into a parked car?
O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:10 Quote
Mine's not nearly as hardcore as any of you guys', but I hit a trash can once.

Our dance studio in town has a big glass front, and you can see right in to where the dancers are. We were going by, and naturally I was.. preoccupied. So I'm riding along and all of a sudden *Crash, Ting*. Smoked the metal garbage can. More of a pride thing, but it still kinda hurt.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
oh yeah, when i hit the cabin i was at a bible study mountain bike camp thing
and i yelled f*ck as loud as i could

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
when i was in 5th grade or so i wasn't paying attention to where i was biking so i ran straight into the side of a new bright red corvette. the owner and his friend who were standing right next to it were probably about 19-20 years old, and they started yelling and swearing at me and i was hella disoriented and i just split outta there as fast as i could, scary as hell

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
airbornmtnbiker wrote:
when i was in 5th grade or so i wasn't paying attention to where i was biking so i ran straight into the side of a new bright red corvette. the owner and his friend who were standing right next to it were probably about 19-20 years old, and they started yelling and swearing at me and i was hella disoriented and i just split outta there as fast as i could, scary as hell
LOOL

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
ha ah ya i did a long time ago in like grade 6 or something i was just trying out this new bike and my friend came and we went to go and I was looking at my parents and waved goodbye then i smoked this parked truck it was hilarious Razz my brother still makes fun of me haha

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 22:57 Quote
When i was about ten i was coming home from the shop and i was looking at my cranks instead of in front of me and bam hit a little hatch, all i got was a fat lip and a sore face.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
driving down a hill and a car come out of no where lmfao. straight into the side flew over the car loads of cuts dent in car and the guy cried that his car was dented :/

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 6:39 Quote
In the late 70's, My buddy and I were riding, stoned, on our ten speeds, when all of a sudden I hear a crash. I look up just in time to see him slam onto the back of a parked Chevy Nova!
He destroyed the forks and made the bike unridable. I look at the car, and see in the dust on the car, the perfect impression of his hair, two hands, arms, chest and the side of his face! This looked pretty funny and I started to laugh, when I ask him what the hell happened!
He said he was trying to run over the head of his shadow! I almost pi$$ed myself laughing!! It took us about ten minutes to get up off the ground, because we were laughing so hard!
It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life!
So Kids, remember, never smoke and drive! You could be killed!
Or you might just die laughing!

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 6:47 Quote
iv run in to a parked car once whil i was riding by my self on the way to the trail not paying attenttion and once whil iw as busy talkin to a buddy and i ran into a puralator truck

Mod
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
I hit a truck with a topper once when I had to ride to school in a snow storm. Chipped a tooth and cut open my lip.. but that was about it.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
A few years ago when I had an early morning paper-round, I was cycling round the streets at 6am, when I looked down at my foot to see if my jeans had got caught in the sprocket when out of nowhere

WHAM!!

straight into the back of a Vauxhall

hahahaha good times.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
about 2 years ago I crashed my Supercycle into a curb that seemingly came out nowhere while I was going 40km/h, Flipped over a few times and somehow landed on my feet. The funny thing was that I was fine and the entire front end of the bike was destroyed. This all happened in front of 10 of my friends. Oh did they laugh..did they laugh.

PS.
This all happened at night Frown

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
I hit a car once, the driver and I just kind of stared at each other hahaha, and once i rode over a stone and somehow it popped out from under my tire and hit a window of a parked car with someone in it Razz i also tried a "surfer" (one leg on the seat, one on the bars and no hands" and managed it for about a second then BOOM Razz

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
i banged into a netball post before... very slowly xD
and i fell off ^^

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 11:21 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
A few years ago when I had an early morning paper-round, I was cycling round the streets at 6am, when I looked down at my foot to see if my jeans had got caught in the sprocket when out of nowhere

WHAM!!

straight into the back of a Vauxhall

hahahaha good times.

HAHAHA i did the exactly same thing a couple of years ago!
same situation aswell! Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012334
Mobile Version of Website