Rate my bike.

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Rate my bike.
Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
ridingqc wrote:
No rate my Bike type of thread
i agree, use the already existing rate my bike thread

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
Looks like you need to change your name to Chaseguy.. LOL.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
He probably saved up allowance and bought it, it's still his parents' money, they've just given it to him to spend.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
He probably saved up allowance and bought it, it's still his parents' money, they've just given it to him to spend.

Indeed.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
too much hate in this world Really Mad

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
me2menow wrote:
me2menow wrote:
p2guy wrote:
no with my money
dude, ignore them. Theyre just jealous they didnt have that kind of money when they were kids

Na i didnt bike when i was his age

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
yeah dude, i saved up for my bike for almost 8 years now (with some spendings). sure i got a great bike, but i had sacrifices too

for instance, i got nothing but money for christam for the past 3 years, i dont have a fancy 3rd gen system, my ipod was stolen and i decided not to replace it to save money

so dont hate him because he knows where to spend his money

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:07 Quote

13 years old gonna have some visibility boy.

For the sponsors.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
me2menow wrote:
yeah dude, i saved up for my bike for almost 8 years now (with some spendings). sure i got a great bike, but i had sacrifices too

for instance, i got nothing but money for christam for the past 3 years, i dont have a fancy 3rd gen system, my ipod was stolen and i decided not to replace it to save money

Right, but the money was given to you by your parents, not like you worked for a company for it. There's nothing wrong with that, at all. Just when you say, I paid for it with my own money, consider where it came from.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
ericbard wrote:

For the sponsors.

Haha. Almost as bad as the kid with the red, white and blue Kona...

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
demo-9 wrote:
ericbard wrote:

For the sponsors.

Haha. Almost as bad as the kid with the red, white and blue Kona...
username???? i gotta see this, lol

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
me2menow wrote:

Right, but the money was given to you by your parents, not like you worked for a company for it. There's nothing wrong with that, at all. Just when you say, I paid for it with my own money, consider where it came from.
what if so? im sure when you were younger you said such things too
going a bit to far, just think, you say "it's my house"but you didnt pay for it either... so what, who cares... let him be!
nicew bike kid btw tup

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
sie7e wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
me2menow wrote:

what if so? im sure when you were younger you said such things too
going a bit to far, just think, you say "it's my house"but you didnt pay for it either... so what, who cares... let him be!
nicew bike kid btw tup
thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009807
Mobile Version of Website