How can I ride on stoppie?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
How can I ride on stoppie?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
jallan wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
jallan wrote:

NOOOO a stoppie is front wheel rolling, I'm sure thats it lol. Its called a stoppie in motox isnt it?

oh jesus you've confused me now! haha i thought it was like stoppie you stop and endo you keep going. ah well. make it up as you go along eh?
OH shit your post is confusing me too!!!
I think if you can do it cool, but if you cant when someone says can you do trick "x" you go. What the f*ck is that and then pull something easy like a wheelie and say Oh i thought you meant that, then say IM NOT A f*ckING CIRCUS MONKEY ON A BICYCLE IM A HUMAN BEING!!! I HAVE RIGHTS!!!

i'll remember, lol

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
jallan wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
jallan wrote:

NOOOO a stoppie is front wheel rolling, I'm sure thats it lol. Its called a stoppie in motox isnt it?

oh jesus you've confused me now! haha i thought it was like stoppie you stop and endo you keep going. ah well. make it up as you go along eh?
OH shit your post is confusing me too!!!
I think if you can do it cool, but if you cant when someone says can you do trick "x" you go. What the f*ck is that and then pull something easy like a wheelie and say Oh i thought you meant that, then say IM NOT A f*ckING CIRCUS MONKEY ON A BICYCLE IM A HUMAN BEING!!! I HAVE RIGHTS!!!

ok, a stoppie doesnt matter if you keep rolling or not... its just when your rear tire "wheelies" essentially.

an endo is when you stoppie too far and launch yourself over the bars.

stoppie

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/motorcycle-pictures/files/5/5/9/7/1/bike_pics_065_edited-med.jpg
endo

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.iplayoutside.com/images/Articles/1999/12/15-dangerous/endo.jpg

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
sounds pretty plausable to me!

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
NICE ENDOlol
ENDO WITH BARSPIN>> WOW!!!>>>
ENDO to BARSPIN to FACE PLANT>>>>HAHAHAHAHlol

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 2:09 Quote
Love those endos, hope he didn't damage his spandex.

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
CRAZYRIDER26 wrote:
NICE ENDOlol
ENDO WITH BARSPIN>> WOW!!!>>>
ENDO to BARSPIN to FACE PLANT>>>>HAHAHAHAHlol

Ya, google images is my friend Big Grin

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
All ya all are a bunch of crack heads. An endo is just balancing on the front wheel. You can use brakes, curbs, super stickie chewing gum, whatever. A stoppie is kind of like a nose wheelie. A stoppie is grabbing enough front brake to lift the rear wheel off the ground and comming to a stop leaving the rear wheel in the ari as long as possible. On a bicycle it is not alwase called a stoppie, because not every one needs to use their front brake to do it. Without the brake, it's a nose wheelie.

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
ricar wrote:
All ya all are a bunch of crack heads. An endo is just balancing on the front wheel. You can use brakes, curbs, super stickie chewing gum, whatever. A stoppie is kind of like a nose wheelie. A stoppie is grabbing enough front brake to lift the rear wheel off the ground and comming to a stop leaving the rear wheel in the ari as long as possible. On a bicycle it is not alwase called a stoppie, because not every one needs to use their front brake to do it. Without the brake, it's a nose wheelie.

Youre wrong about the endo part. Balancing on the front wheel is not endoing. Thats balancing on the front wheel. Or holding a nose stoppie

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
see i just use the terms interchangeably, and know what? everyone has understood what i've meant. every time.

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
jallan wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
nooo a stoppie is where you come to a stop on your front wheel by grabbing a handful of brake, but an endo is where you try and go along on your front wheel and eventually faceplant.

endo is when u lock ur front brake and go as high as u can with ur bak wheel whitout falling frontwards. such a thrill

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
hmm my verson form what i know is that a stoppie is using the front brake too eventually come to s stop with the back wheel in the air
endo is same differance really
id call it a nose manuel, it sounds more correct to coast along on the front wheel lol
best saying is the kids around here "can u do a pedal wheelie" like ammm wats that?? then do a deminstration to show you and say no then turn around and cycle away doing a wheelie lol.
also they count how far they wheelie by how many times the crank arm does a full rotation lol. sorry for stragling away fomr the main subjectBig Grin

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
this is an endo

this is a stoppie

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.049225
Mobile Version of Website