PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jump cranks?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
WETHEPEOPLE Royal cranks!

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
24 seven 3 piece cranks had them 3 years and still sweet as a nut

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
i dont think profile cranks are that good. bent a race arm not doing much and their bb's are shocking - owned 2 sets of profile cranks in the past. i run gusset reynold steal cranks (originals snapped), with the ISAC or whatever its called bb. After 3 years bb is still smooth.

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
dazwam wrote:
mayardmtbeames wrote:
PROFILES, primo's tend to come undone, i have ridden them so dont argue i knwo what im saying, the primos are pretty chunky and alot heavier than profiles, profiles look nicer come in more colours and i think they are genuinly alot better than any other cranks around
thats the problem i had with my profiles damn things came undone every hour or so.I found if u crank primos right up they dont come undone as easy,well alot less then my profiles did but, if i had to get new cranks i'll deff get the ltd edition profiles in sexy orange!
my profiles are fine and have never come undone once. i am sure its nothing a bit of locktight wouldnt fix

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 1:56 Quote
matthastwell wrote:
24 seven 3 piece cranks had them 3 years and still sweet as a nut

What he said, I run 24seven Superfats on my DJ and they are tough at shit. They're self extracting too which makes them piss easy to get off Jailbreak They're called Superfats because your pedal spindle doesn't even get halfway through the crank when done right up Eek

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
Profiles are the best. But you do have to know how to install them correctly in order for everything to be perfect. If they loosen up then chances are they were installed incorrectly or removed so many times that the spindle/crank interface is worn (which is unlikely).

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
primo hollowbites Smile

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023558
Mobile Version of Website