Powered by Outside

Now my newish bmx build!(Got A picture now!)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Now my newish bmx build!(Got A picture now!)
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
Allright thanks alot. I think ive got it down to the v3 or the eastern. Any first hand experince with either of these? Or a primo mix cassete. All around the exact price and weight.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 at 18:40 Quote
photo

What ive got so far. My new wheel comes in on Wednesday I think.
So far..: Animal plastic hamiltons, Colony slim pivotal, Macneil stubbs post. Macneil primary sprocket 28t, Animal glh tire, Odyssey p lyte dirt path front tire, Fit frame, fit fork, Rim with a sealed bearing hub, Wtp mid bb. Fsa impact headset and Sunday triump bars. They feel great even in my hands.

FL
Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
build is looking nice man, keep up the quality of parts!Drool

Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
get the odyssey hazzard lite rear wheel with the 1 piece driver, ive had mine since the summer of 07 only trued the rim twice and i only replaced the prawls and spring in the hub once its been the best rear wheel ive ever had its pretty light but who cares how light it is you cant compare lightness with strength thats just priceless

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
balfabb7man wrote:
get the odyssey hazzard lite rear wheel with the 1 piece driver, ive had mine since the summer of 07 only trued the rim twice and i only replaced the prawls and spring in the hub once its been the best rear wheel ive ever had its pretty light but who cares how light it is you cant compare lightness with strength thats just priceless
I hot the same hub that comes on it laced to an eclat aero bondi rim.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 20:54 Quote
use it as a tramp bikre for now Big Grin

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
or use ur bike to get tramps

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
Ragebiker wrote:
or use ur bike to get tramps
I'm more on that stage now, all i need is are cranks.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
You bought a bottom bracket before you bought cranks? What size bb did you get?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 19:25 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
You bought a bottom bracket before you bought cranks? What size bb did you get?

what a weird thing to do

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 22:35 Quote
Yea my friend said he'd sell me his redline device cranks because he was getting new ones. Unforunatly it turns out he cant afford new ones. It doesnt really matter though, becuase I have the recipt from the store who went out of business with bikes awhile ago so they just have a bunch of random crap in a closet. They have every type of bmx bb though so i was in luck!

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 0:51 Quote
ERROR: Video invalid
These cranks!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017480
Mobile Version of Website