bleakers wrote:

yeh those are all nice parts but i would save up for a frame if i were you
im also planning on getting a santa cruz v10

yeh well if you gunna have

Santa cruz v10
avid codes
boxxers
those white excalibur wheels

its gunna be a fairly good build you just got to cover some of the other parts.. like perty much brand new drive train, bars, stem, seat.. like all the shit then you will have a nice custom build

good luck
nono, im going to bbuy it with all new parts, not the ones on my bike now

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
BrodieBiking wrote:
bleakers wrote:
BrodieBiking wrote:
im also planning on getting a santa cruz v10

Santa cruz v10
avid codes
boxxers

its gunna be a fairly good build you just got to cover some of the other parts.. like perty much brand new drive train, bars, stem, seat.. like all the shit then you will have a nice custom build

good luck

oh your buying complete bike? good choice considering the parts you hasve know lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
bleakers wrote:
BrodieBiking wrote:
bleakers wrote:

Santa cruz v10
avid codes
boxxers

good luck

oh your buying complete bike? good choice considering the parts you hasve know lol
yup, thats the point of buying a brand new bike

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
keep noodling away at the components, good deals on killer frames will come if you keep your eyes open. it's a process that never ends. don't hold onto things too long or they will be hard to get rid of. light is good as long as you don't sacrifice strength. knowing the products and the companies is key. i am setting all of my bikes up to use the same stuff. that way i always have spares for any given ride. same drive stuff, forks, wheels...work on not being a hammerhead of a rider. it's not impressive breaking stuff, it's just a testament to your lack of intelligence. be smooth.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010668
Mobile Version of Website