Powered by Outside

Travis Pastrana - BACK FLIPS a Big Wheel

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Travis Pastrana - BACK FLIPS a Big Wheel
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
whitedeitypurpleskinnies wrote:
itamarbmx4life wrote:
that's insane..

Wat do you mean just "intense" bro? Try to go deeper into the information hole when cuming up with a response. Smile
You spelt "coming" wrong. If your going to be a bitch about peoples posts, try doing yours right.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
DrDropoff wrote:
itamarbmx4life wrote:
that's insane..

Wat do you mean just "intense" bro? Try to go deeper into the information hole when cuming up with a response. Smile
You spelt "coming" wrong. If your going to be a bitch about peoples posts, try doing yours right.
+1

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
erik74 wrote:
DrDropoff wrote:

+1

WAT......

Yeah bro don't make spelling mistakes, we are trying to keep this site clean.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
erik74 wrote:
DrDropoff wrote:

+1

WAT......

if you get into the technicalities of how you spelt the word, its also inappropriate

edit:also, some parts of the rest of the suggestion if you look at it the right way

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 21:24 Quote
thats so awsome, that made my day. so damn funny

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
wierd, im watching his documentary now on mtv. all i can say is that i really wanna rally

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 22:54 Quote
gerbers wrote:
Pastrana never fails to disappoint, but man that must have hurt his back

Uh...? What was disappointing about that?

Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:32 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:
gerbers wrote:
Pastrana never fails to disappoint, but man that must have hurt his back

Uh...? What was disappointing about that?

Pretty impressive if you ask me.

typo there,should of been never disappoints but my mind must have been some place else

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
Redchilli1984 wrote:
itamarbmx4life wrote:
that's insane..

All your posts just abuse people why are you here??? Its the third topic i've seen you in and you don't even give any useful information, just go on about bad grammer and spelling. Are you an unemployed bored english teacher????

Anyway wicked vid!

+1

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:50 Quote
thats awesome
wow.
when i first saw big wheel i thought it was one of those thick wheeled motorbikes they use on farms.
imagine my surprise when i saw what it really was!
that is awesome

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
dude pastrana is soooo crazy. he was like medically treated for repressed fear. he jumped out of a plane with no parachute. one rad dude.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
dude pastrana is soooo crazy. he was like medically treated for repressed fear. he jumped out of a plane with no parachute. one rad dude.
WHAT
no
just no.
wtf was that

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
erik74 wrote:
DrDropoff wrote:

+1

WAT......

I'm almost one hundred percent sure that was sarcasm, but wasn't it you who corrected someones spelling on the word " kamloops" a couple posts back? Why dont you go f*ck yourself and quit being such an a*shole.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016146
Mobile Version of Website