Powered by Outside

My bike just got stolen.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
My bike just got stolen.
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:14 Quote
funzo wrote:
hopefully 5-0 dont find it and the owner does with a spiked bat of courseDead Horse

i couldn't agree more...

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
unlucky fella, it feels like there is now where safe nowadays away from these crack infested nob cheeses...
I feel for you dude.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
i just seen the bike u should get it back its trippy lookin

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
ya man mine got stolen from inside my residence hall at my university within 15 min. I have the cops checking it out. I filed a report. I thinnk i might slash his tires. I just watched fight club so i feel like i can take on the world.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
KonaKylon wrote:
if anyone sees a 2005 kona stuff with no front brake and white grips go up for sale please tell me. That bike was my life.
haha but seriosly sorry

FL
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
thats odd my friend just got £700 worth of giant stp nicked yesterday!! people dont realise how much bikes mean to people!

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
i know. people dont realize that there is months and months of thought and effort and money put into those bikes. You have a bond with your bike and someone takes it that doesnt even care.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
Why's it always konas that get nicked?

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 12:57 Quote
KonaKylon wrote:
i know. people dont realize that there is months and months of thought and effort and money put into those bikes. You have a bond with your bike and someone takes it that doesnt even care.

He that's what would break my heart, also that's why I've invested in a big ass bike lock. I couldn't stand the thougt of some prick riding my bike, Im not a meat head but I wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of the punk who's stole it. If I did find the c*nt who did it I wouldn't even think twice about putting some nails in his shins and poke his eyes out.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
StevePrice wrote:
KonaKylon wrote:

He that's what would break my heart, also that's why I've invested in a big ass bike lock. I couldn't stand the thougt of some prick riding my bike, Im not a meat head but I wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of the punk who's stole it. If I did find the c*nt who did it I wouldn't even think twice about putting some nails in his shins and poke his eyes out.
aha very violent, but hope you get your bike back dude who got his robbed

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
my mates just got his kona shred nicked

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:02 Quote
funzo wrote:
lol k is there any video cams around if so find a way to check em then find the lil basted that took your bike knock him out then put you bike in a high gear so back tire spins real fst then so skids on his face then break nose he wont steal your bike again

Anyone watch Pet Sematary, where the guy does that to the bully kid on the dirt bike? PWNED.

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
is all chavs who dont evem do anything cool on bikes who steal it

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
KonaKylon wrote:
ya man mine got stolen from inside my residence hall at my university within 15 min. I have the cops checking it out. I filed a report. I thinnk i might slash his tires. I just watched fight club so i feel like i can take on the world.
lol if you find the bastard who nicked your bike quickly watch fight club and copy the movesSalute i feel sorry for you aswell, losing your bike is losing someone close to youCry

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
notallowedtoswear wrote:
is all chavs who dont evem do anything cool on bikes who steal it
drug money

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009977
Mobile Version of Website