Powered by Outside

Newbie Intro: Harold "McGoo" McGruther

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Newbie Intro: Harold "McGoo" McGruther
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 20:04 Quote
I wouldn't count on anything more than stickers. The man's gotta make a profit after all!2 cents

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
Here at pinkbike, we don't try and make asses of ourselves, just to act tough on the internet.

Welcome to Pinkbike, where we frown upon TCUB.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 14:30 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Here at pinkbike, we don't try and make asses of ourselves, just to act tough on the internet.

Welcome to Pinkbike, where we frown upon TCUB.

i like tcub...you shouldn't put down another site cause they are different, tcub is just more slack and free. to be honest i liked it better because there weren't as many new guys who think they know it all.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
No no, you see apparently we are not allowed to say anything bad about McGoo, despite the way that he acts publicly, which young bmxers see and learn from.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
You guys can have your opinion on McGoo and his company, or anyone for that matter. Just remember to state it in a respectful manner.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
Understood.

With all due respect to McGoo, he is all the things that I mentioned before that lettusdude deleted.

When kids go check out Snafus website, the first thing they are going to see is him posting a picture of a female bmx racer with the caption "dead sailor alert - this is why girls shouldn't ride bmx bikes"

Yeah, he really deserves everybody's respect for comments like that.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
Good job, that's all I ask of you. Beer

(And yes,in my opinion McGoo does need to clean up his act a bit on his blog if he wants more respect among the BMX community. But hey, at least he's putting in an honest effort by coming to Pinkbike.)

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.103190
Mobile Version of Website