Powered by Outside

what is the best bike for DH

PB Forum :: Downhill
what is the best bike for DH
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
dude what ever the hell is the best dh bike it just has to be one with white fox 40s due

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
People saying Demo's....I have seen the light...and the Demo is not there...For me now, Commencal is at the top of my choice. Small, lively, active, sucks it all up, perfect DH angles...What more do you need?

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
nope the iron horse sunday world cup is

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
iron horse is the best !!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
expensive but the best with the sweet dw link!!!

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
coca wrote:
People saying Demo's....I have seen the light...and the Demo is not there...For me now, Commencal is at the top of my choice. Small, lively, active, sucks it all up, perfect DH angles...What more do you need?

i think u will just say whichever bike u are currently riding is the best

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
coca wrote:

If you have seen my build...I think it indicates that I could have chosen a Sunday, m3, m6, v10, socom, etc..quite easily...But I chose the Commencal. I also really like the DHR...

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
coca wrote:
pipes10 wrote:
coca wrote:

If you have seen my build...I think it indicates that I could have chosen a Sunday, m3, m6, v10, socom, etc..quite easily...But I chose the Commencal. I also really like the DHR...

sure u could have chosen any of those bikes but have u ridden any of those bikes for an extended length of time...or ridden your commencal for a good length of time for that matter...not saying a demo is better, not saying commencal is or a m6...just saying that any time anyone gets a new bike they will always prefer it to others...it's new...of course u would...i'm no exception...

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
coca wrote:
pipes10 wrote:

sure u could have chosen any of those bikes but have u ridden any of those bikes for an extended length of time...or ridden your commencal for a good length of time for that matter...not saying a demo is better, not saying commencal is or a m6...just saying that any time anyone gets a new bike they will always prefer it to others...it's new...of course u would...i'm no exception...

true

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
Yes, that is true...Maybe it's just my preference because I don't like the huge travel bikes? But you are right, I haven't ridden any of them for long enough to judge it that much.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013206
Mobile Version of Website