Just though I'd let eveyone know...

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Just though I'd let eveyone know...
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:42 Quote
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:

were not showing off, were telling people what camerea gear we have.....

I believe that would be showing off. Just post videos and people will see your work and recognize it. dont bring the recognition before showing work. your helmet cam. Was quite good just super dark. I will give that Pinkbike rewens quality though
Most of the videos we are posting around this time are tests of our new equipment to. The more imporstant videos were making will be comign out in the summer.

alright. I jus looked at your vimeo.. The cumberland north shore one wasnt bad. Could use better music to go with the video. Also coulda been better quality

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:43 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

I believe that would be showing off. Just post videos and people will see your work and recognize it. dont bring the recognition before showing work. your helmet cam. Was quite good just super dark. I will give that Pinkbike rewens quality though
Most of the videos we are posting around this time are tests of our new equipment to. The more imporstant videos were making will be comign out in the summer.

alright. I jus looked at your vimeo.. The cumberland north shore one wasnt bad. Could use better music to go with the video. Also coulda been better quality
those are old from last summer with our old camera, which is why we got a new camera!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009001
Mobile Version of Website