PB Forum :: Devinci
Devinci johnson or norco atomic
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
vexcom wrote:
ok sweet thanks for your help
no problem man.

Posted: Feb 19, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
you know what, i just had an epiphany. i know a guy with the profile name maxxiss who owns and is selling his johnson bike ( dont worry i already know you have found a frame ). you can ask him all the questions you want because he has already ridin the bike for a while and probably has alot of experience with the pros and cons of the bike. just go to my profile and look under my friends, then you can talk to him. just an ideatup

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:05 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Devinci stopped making the Johnson in 2006 (last year for it). The Atomik is Norco's entry level downhill/freeride bike and they probably make more money off of it then all of the higher end bikes that they offer. I haven't seen any company's drop any of there bikes or frames due to this "Credit Crisis" (its called a bad economy by the way). the only reason you might see companies getting rid of bikes from there line is because they are selling less and less each year. i HIGHLY doubt Devinci would only except US dollar, UK pound, and the Euro seeing as pretty much all of there retailers are Canadian. so if they tried doing that so many shops would just drop there brand.

back to the original question. i would personally go for the Johnson, but you would have to go used, unless you manage to find an old one sitting in a bike shop basement somewhere. The Atomik is an alright bike, but the Devinci would probably be a better choice.

You don't get dry humour do you..

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
Hi I'm new to bikes I have a devinci johnson and I want
to put better front dual crown shocks , will any shock
just fit on or are there different sizes for the steering joint

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 16:15 Quote
pittech wrote:
Hi I'm new to bikes I have a devinci johnson and I want
to put better front dual crown shocks , will any shock
just fit on or are there different sizes for the steering joint
it depends on what size headset you have, the steer tube ( the big silver thing that comes out the top of your fork ) has to match the size of your headset.

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 2:17 Quote
Oh ok great would u know what the devinci johnsons are is there a way to measure it accurately and will most rock shocks
and marzocchis fit the Johnson

thanks heaps

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027272
Mobile Version of Website