Powered by Outside

E13 LG1 vs. MRP G2

PB Forum :: Downhill
E13 LG1 vs. MRP G2
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 15:42 Quote
ended up getting the mrp g2 thanks for the help guys!

photo

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 at 15:51 Quote
Do you think i would need a wide plate for an lg1 on my reign x?

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
drsouce169 wrote:
Yes you would, and the Reign should have ISCG-OLD tabs, so be sure to order that one.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
get a e-thirteen as they are way better.....I hope this helps

Best of riding luck to you 4 the future mate

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
freeridepirate wrote:
get a e-thirteen as they are way better

any specific reason why?

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
philw86 wrote:
drsouce169 wrote:
Yes you would, and the Reign should have ISCG-OLD tabs, so be sure to order that one.
EDIT. Thanks mate helped a bunch. Cheers.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
saturnine wrote:
freeridepirate wrote:
get a e-thirteen as they are way better

any specific reason why?

the support you get with them is incredible

they even reply to threads where people are having problems and e-mail them and youre guranteed a reply within a few hours with a complete guide on how to fix it

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 11:59 Quote
it's not rocket science, it's just a chain guide.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
mmmmmm wrote:
ended up getting the mrp g2 thanks for the help guys!

photo

looks sexy
i want

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
philw86 wrote:
LG1+...hands down.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sicklines.com/gallery/data/796/medium/e13_intebike_20081.jpg
Lighter, simpler, stronger. ...same price. All the hardware is captive (no losing bolts), and the chain can be removed without pieces flying all over the place. Did I also mention the Taco bash is designed to absorb impacts?

They'll be shipping at the end of the month. Plus, if you have any questions I check my email all day long, and usually respond within a few hours. Hows that? tup

-philip @ e*thirteen

nice, is this the new one thats coming out?? any idea on the price?

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 7:39 Quote
Same price as our 08 and earlier guides...$149.95 MSRP...and probably similar to the prices you see online already.

I've got a production SRS+ on my Kona Stinky right now, and all you really do is bolt it on and go...super simple and super light. The LG1+ has etchings in the backplate to show where the sliders need to be. With the captive hardware, installation is a breeze as well.

SRS+ has been shipping for a week, and the LG1+ should be going out very soon as well. Keep an eye out, since our "A-Team" is over at the Taipei trade show with all the production guides. Expect pictures shortly.

Cheers,
philip

FL
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
I have the MRP G2 and its by far the best chain device I've had, LG1 is good but cant match the fit and forget simplicity of the G2, Dirt mag raves about the G2 to

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
anyone know what the difference is between the "wide angle" g2 and the "universal BCD" version?

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 at 23:31 Quote
freeride-maverick wrote:
philw86 wrote:
LG1+...hands down.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.sicklines.com/gallery/data/796/medium/e13_intebike_20081.jpg
Lighter, simpler, stronger. ...same price. All the hardware is captive (no losing bolts), and the chain can be removed without pieces flying all over the place. Did I also mention the Taco bash is designed to absorb impacts?

They'll be shipping at the end of the month. Plus, if you have any questions I check my email all day long, and usually respond within a few hours. Hows that? tup

-philip @ e*thirteen

nice, is this the new one thats coming out?? any idea on the price?
stoked, just bought the 2010 LG1 CRC team addition.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013742
Mobile Version of Website