• Next Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
heres the legit set up

minion 2.5 dhf 3c in the front
high roller 2.35 folding super tacky in the back

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:41 Quote
azonicryder55555 wrote:
SICK-biker wrote:
id have to say Kenda Nevegal if i had to pick one, but once again it is totally up to personal preference. nevegal's have a great tread pattern for wetter conditions, totally depends tho there is different tires that are best for different DH situations
^^^^^ this guy is smart

no need to be a genius, im pretty sure anyone with common sense would say the same thing

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 5:13 Quote
Maxxis highroller NO doubt about it. It can be dry for months on end and the grip will always be there aswell as having awesome acceleration, but then it can rain for weeks and it will be a predictable tyre. People claim that they clog up, but thats never the case, even in thickest muds, you just have to be able to ride fast enough.

I currently run a 2.35 60a rear and a 2.5 42a front, I'll be changing to a pair of 2.5 42a for fort william, but usually I can't afford to run 2 42a as the back wears down too fast.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 7:36 Quote
Thanks this thread is now DEAD

Posted: Mar 9, 2011 at 14:09 Quote
any experience with the schwalbe space? or continental rubber queen?
at the time there are some discounts on these tires, so that's the time maybe Big Grin

that's for a rear tyre all conditions, i need something which rolls quite fast, good grip and also a solid casing and sidewall as I plan to mount them tubeless with sealant
thanks !

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012655
Mobile Version of Website