Powered by Outside

Trash Talkers need to grow up

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Trash Talkers need to grow up
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
Darkdanner wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
Whats with everyone talkin so much trash to everyone on pinkbike.com, great website, i love it myself, but everyone just puts everyone down and trashs people and there bike all the time, a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters, theres always gonna be people better than you, no matter how good you are or how bad you suck just ride, i mean how else are you suppose to get good? nobody just jumped on a bike and pulled everything there doing now right? ridings about having fun and doin something you like, not a competition of who has the better bike or whos better than the other person.

if you saw nitro circus last night, travis pastrana did a backflip of a giant stp first time on a dj bike and djs. lol

Actually if you watch the nitro circus movies travis is actually a really good bmx/mtb rider he has a skatepark in his barn. He also has a kickass trampoline and a bike for it. It is not uncommon to see travis practicing tricks on his DJ bike before he takes them to the dirtbike.
ha, thats true, travis is a good example for what im tryin to get across to everyone too, he rides, has fun, and is always encouraging other people no matter what the sport

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
Darkdanner wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
Whats with everyone talkin so much trash to everyone on pinkbike.com, great website, i love it myself, but everyone just puts everyone down and trashs people and there bike all the time, a bikes a bike, some better than others but we all bike, we all love it, and thats all that matters, theres always gonna be people better than you, no matter how good you are or how bad you suck just ride, i mean how else are you suppose to get good? nobody just jumped on a bike and pulled everything there doing now right? ridings about having fun and doin something you like, not a competition of who has the better bike or whos better than the other person.

if you saw nitro circus last night, travis pastrana did a backflip of a giant stp first time on a dj bike and djs. lol

Actually if you watch the nitro circus movies travis is actually a really good bmx/mtb rider he has a skatepark in his barn. He also has a kickass trampoline and a bike for it. It is not uncommon to see travis practicing tricks on his DJ bike before he takes them to the dirtbike.

pastrana doesnt count haha. his first time ever riding bmx he 360 backflipped

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
Having fun is what is all about, in his movie 199 lives he actually says when he started training and practicing full time for supercross he got slower. It quit being fun because it was all work and no play. I know if I am in a good mood and someone is actually telling me dude you are looking way better than usual I am gonna ride better. I hate going somewhere or reading a post where people just rip someone apart because they can't do a tuck no hander after an hour of practicing.

OH and sometimes travis's yeah you got it attitude gets people hurt bad lol look at Johnny Knoxville.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
Darkdanner wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

haha, word, hes great, you dont many people like him, if any at all, he freakin jumped out of a plane without a parachute drinkin a red bull, thats insane

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
Darkdanner wrote:
Having fun is what is all about, in his movie 199 lives he actually says when he started training and practicing full time for supercross he got slower. It quit being fun because it was all work and no play. I know if I am in a good mood and someone is actually telling me dude you are looking way better than usual I am gonna ride better. I hate going somewhere or reading a post where people just rip someone apart because they can't do a tuck no hander after an hour of practicing.

OH and sometimes travis's yeah you got it attitude gets people hurt bad lol look at Johnny Knoxville.

oh gosh, that dirtbike crushed his nuts, haha, but johnny gets hurt all the time, but yeah, i hate it when kids say that stuff to, its pretty much pointless, why would you want someone to feel bad bout themself?

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
Darkdanner wrote:

haha, word, hes great, you dont many people like him, if any at all, he freakin jumped out of a plane without a parachute drinkin a red bull, thats insane

how did he land that?

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
speddownhiller wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

how did he land that?
he jumped on some guys back who had a parachute, haha, crazy crap

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
speddownhiller wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

how did he land that?

thats crazy, and about that guy earlier who brought up how everyone says bad things about kona, im completely with him with that. i dont ride a kona, but i think they are great bikes

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
speddownhiller wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:

how did he land that?

thats crazy, and about that guy earlier who brought up how everyone says bad things about kona, im completely with him with that. i dont ride a kona, but i think they are great bikes

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 20:54 Quote
speddownhiller wrote:
JoshuaDeArman wrote:
speddownhiller wrote:

how did he land that?

yeah, nothing wrong with em at all

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
butters88 wrote:
o ya haha my other profile i use with my buddy is evergreen-p (evergreen productions) and we make vids and stuff and weve got 4 or 5 vods and its amazing what people will say over the internet haha. check out some of our vids and comments in the vod folder haha evergreen-p.pinkbike.com
nice videos, i liked em

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 21:07 Quote
too many dick heads on here, u guys need to grow up and respect!!

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 21:10 Quote
I must admit eventhough I hate trash talking sometimes it is amusing to read 14 pages of people arguing about stupid stuff.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
Darkdanner wrote:
I must admit eventhough I hate trash talking sometimes it is amusing to read 14 pages of people arguing about stupid stuff.
Haha, yeah, the arguing is funny, the trash talk is what I hate though

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 21:21 Quote
Thanks for starting this... there are a lot of punks out there who live off makin fun of others! And yes they all start somewhere!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012633
Mobile Version of Website