Powered by Outside

Any musicians ?????

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Any musicians ?????
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:16 Quote
Hey im from Portugal, i play the guitar on my band - The Doups.
I have a Fender Dreadnought style guitar, a 70´s Stratocaster and an Ibanez AS73.
We play originals and sound kinda Indie Rock but we have our own style.
Anyway we´re just starting, check out our songs at www.myspace.com/thedoups if you wish.
Also check out my own page @ www.myspace.com/stratocastered for my solo creations xD.

Take Care You All!

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:17 Quote
Does Air-Guitar count? LoL tup

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:18 Quote
photo

I play drums, used to have a band back in Saskatchewan, but that ended with the start of our guitarists drug addiction.

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:27 Quote
i have played the upright bass for five years now, the bass guitar for 4, trumpet for 2, and guitar for about 1 1/2

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:28 Quote
I play electric guitar and bass guitar.

On the electric i mainly play heavier stuff, and on the bass i play a lot of funk stuff, slapping is fun =D

You can check out my old band in which i played guitar for here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=128881606

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:29 Quote
Nice kit, Aw man that sucks. Drugs are such a S**ting C**t!
Im probably going to take music technology at Uni, providing my alevel goes well!

JoeD Beer

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 13:32 Quote
I play a bit of guitaire and the drum kit...

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 13:35 Quote
Yea nice kit. like the apple stickers nice touch lol.
good to see there are more bass players tho. i dont know any others other than my old tutor.

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 13:38 Quote
I play guitar, electric and acoutsic. Been playing for 2 years now, have a 23-year-old Ilbanez acoustic and a Peavey Rapter EXP electric. It's funBig Grin

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 13:41 Quote
i play drums iv been doing it for about 2 years now

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 2:57 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
photo

I play drums, used to have a band back in Saskatchewan, but that ended with the start of our guitarists drug addiction.

nice drum kittup

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 3:26 Quote
i play heavy metal drums.

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 3:29 Quote
Lol, i found a perfectly gond condish banjo down at a local tip about 2 years ago and now i'm getting pretty good at it. It's pretty funny too, sitting at the bottom of the local trails on days too hot to ride just playing my banjo laughing and mucking around with mates, good times. I can play some hillbilly music and the song from the episode of Family Guy where they had to relocate south. Good stuff! Now all i need is a straw hat (romaniuk's from drop in season 2!) and a pair of dirty overalls!

And air guitar!! And vocals in the shower!! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 0:47 Quote
sick bro, I can slay the air guitar!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012575
Mobile Version of Website