Powered by Outside

In Search of Pegs... But Which Ones..

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
In Search of Pegs... But Which Ones..
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
i didn't buy them, they came on my bike,
but i know a guy who bought a pleg, he did one feeble about two feet on the same ledge i have done about 100 grinds on and it wore down about the same amount as mine has after all my grinds.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
owengd97b wrote:
but i know a guy who bought a pleg, he did one feeble about two feet on the same ledge i have done about 100 grinds on and it wore down about the same amount as mine has after all my grinds.

A two-foot long feeble grind won't even scratch the paint off a decent metal peg, I refuse to believe that it did that much damage to his plastic peg.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
owengd97b wrote:

A two-foot long feeble grind won't even scratch the paint off a decent metal peg, I refuse to believe that it did that much damage to his plastic peg.

seriously, it put a slight flatspot in the peg after one grind, and thats all that grinding has done to mine to date.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
owengd97b wrote:
seriously, it put a slight flatspot in the peg after one grind, and thats all that grinding has done to mine to date.

I suggest that you start eating, as you are obviously at an unhealthy weight. lol

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
10 stone 9 lbs thanks, that is more than heavy enough i believe. Smile
and just in case i come across as not understanding that was a joke, i do haha Big Grin

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
yah i'v been looking into the gsport...they look pretty solid and there pretty well priced to... well if i end up gettign thoes i'll let u guys know if their any good!...

thanks guys!
Cheers!Beer

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 21:21 Quote
i ride united pegs and they have performed flawlessly, they slide on EVERYTHING! coping, rails, cement, they even slide a bit on natural rock tup plus they're pretty cheap and light too and they havent worn down too much since i put em on.

http://www.unitedbikeco.com/v2/pd/squadpegs.html

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 21:31 Quote
Gsport Plegs are really good! i won a pair and it's really strong, it never cracked, and it's THE BEST for grinding on concrete and ledges and stuff like that because the plastic is so smooth, and grinds way better than steel or aluminum.
Also light and cheap

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 5:37 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
owengd97b wrote:
my khe alchemy pegs (resin and glass fibre mix) are serving me pretty well, and thats on pretty rough concret ledges with a metal coping, they get torn up pretty bad on concrete without the coping though

Alchemy pegs are junk compared to G-Sport Plegs.

all plastic pegs are junk compared to metal pegs. umad?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012433
Mobile Version of Website