Powered by Outside

Anyone know a good place to get some Azonic Outlaws for cheap?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Anyone know a good place to get some Azonic Outlaws for cheap?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
crzyirishman wrote:
Hey im looking for some white Azonic Outlaws. I only need one but if i have to get two of them i will. Any suggestions?

have you checked price point?

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
timmyfosho wrote:
crzyirishman wrote:
timmyfosho wrote:
jensonusa.com has the outlaws in white w blk spokes for 199usd. i was thinking about getting them, but i'm going to get some transition revolutions instead

Why are u going with the revolutions instead? Any particular reason?

they're suppose to be just as bomb proof, and the hubs are apparently good enough to be laced to other rims if they ever dent or break (which I haven't heard of yet). oh, and the hubs look a little sexier too.

for only like $40 extra why not?

Except the hubs are heavy as sin?

Ryan

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 17:11 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
crzyirishman wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Or wait a little while until ridethis.com has their DH wheel sets come out buddy picked up a set of 823's on hadleys for 300$

Ryan

Alright. But my rear rim is getting all jacked up to the point where after one ride it needs to be aligned again.

go to your lbs and see what you can get for pre built wheels ordering hub hoop and spokes then having it built will cost you a fortune or alot of online retailers will have custom built wheel deals just gtta do some hunting for online the best ones I have used are beyond bikes.com chain reactioncycles.com or ridethis.com

Ryan

Sweet thanks Ryan! I appreciate the help.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
timmyfosho wrote:
crzyirishman wrote:

Why are u going with the revolutions instead? Any particular reason?

they're suppose to be just as bomb proof, and the hubs are apparently good enough to be laced to other rims if they ever dent or break (which I haven't heard of yet). oh, and the hubs look a little sexier too.

Ryan
heavier than outlaws? have you owned a pair or are you just saying what you've heard?

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
i dont know where to find them but they came on my bike and they are SICK!!!
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
timmyfosho wrote:
veet-88 wrote:
timmyfosho wrote:

Ryan
heavier than outlaws? have you owned a pair or are you just saying what you've heard?

Never owned friends have them alot of these in house wheel sets are not all their cracked up to be on the net... But I have no doubt theyd be lighter then outlaws their rediculas...

Ryan

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 21:21 Quote
veet-88 doesn't know anything he's talking about.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012272
Mobile Version of Website