• Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
kona makes the best pedals ever
prob the only good thing they make Razz

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
bullitridden wrote:
bullitridden wrote:
jordanH2999 wrote:
WHAT ARE THE BEST PEDALS ON THE MARKET FOR AROUND £35?

Got a set of Shimano MX30 I've had for years. Not the best traction as far as pins. Have a set of NS (North Shore) Bikes pedals I switch back & forth between both DJ & DH bikes now... GREAT PEDALS!!!!! HIGHLY recommend.

OOPS!! Sorry, saw you had a price limit there. The NS pedals cost me $80US but WELL worth it.

i agree i got the ns pedals and worth the extra money mine cost me 40 gbp best i ever spent grippiest pedals ive ever used, light and look the business

FL
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
IanSunday wrote:
kona wahwah pedals are really nice. slim, light, and super grippy
and 60 quid. the wahwahs are pretty just atomlab aircorps(/pimplites?) (which are up there with burgtecs and 26's) on a budget. but if you want apedal with the same awesome profile as the wahwahs/aircorps(/pimplites?) then you want the atomlab gi pedals 33 quid they'll set you back and feel awesome with loads of grip and all pins are replaceable.

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
hereis a good thread to check pedals, may get more responses too..over all id say, get some good welgo's i have MG-52, they are extremely light cheap mag pedals. 40$ for 15 Oz, that actually have great grip and sealed bearing, a few colour choices too, and have lasted almost a year now of hard street, park , DJ and Fr..and if you want something cheaper get the MG-4a..20$ for 14 oz pedals, magnesium and unsealed..cant go wrong..here check out some pedals..here

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016429
Mobile Version of Website