Powered by Outside

Joke thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Joke thread
Posted: May 1, 2009 at 16:19 Quote
The thing about the British sense of humour is that we love crap jokes that aren't funny. The worst jokes that really make you groan are always the best.

Oh yeah did you hear that kermit caught swine flu after having sex with miss piggy? What a muppet!

I phoned the swine flu helpline for some advice. All I got was crackling on the line.

O+ FL
Posted: May 1, 2009 at 16:43 Quote
Th3-Firestarter wrote:
The thing about the British sense of humour is that we love crap jokes that aren't funny. The worst jokes that really make you groan are always the best.

Oh yeah did you hear that kermit caught swine flu after having sex with miss piggy? What a muppet!

I phoned the swine flu helpline for some advice. All I got was crackling on the line.

that one is good.

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 1:32 Quote
Your jokes are improving slowly

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 11:44 Quote
Th3-Firestarter wrote:
I noticed nobodys posted a joke thread, so here goes (try keep em clean-ish):

2 cannibals eating a clown, 1 says to the other "does this taste funny to you?"

A lorry load of tortoises has crashed into a truck full of terrapins, it was a turtle disaster.

I got stung by a bee. He charged me £20 for a jar of honey!

I went into the chemist and asked if they had anything for wind. He gave me a kite.

Did you hear about the vegetarian cannibal? He only eats swedes.

My friend asked me if I wanted to join the compulsive rhyming club. I said okie dokie.

I went to the doctor, he told me to say ahhh, when I asked why he told me his dog had died.

I told my mum I got a job at the bowling alley. She said tenpin? I said no it's permanent.

Haha, i understand what you mean about the british loving crap jokes, i always lol at jokes that arent funny Razz

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
why are pirates called pirates? because they aarrrgghh!

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
mudmonster101 wrote:
why are pirates called pirates? because they aarrrgghh!

xD

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 5:17 Quote
What did the farmer say when he lost his truck?

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 5:28 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:

Where'd my truck go...

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 5:30 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
nicholas888 wrote:

Where'd my truck go...

your supposed to say what hahah....... anyways,

Wheres my truck

ZING!!!!!

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:14 Quote
firestarter, have you been listening to the ginsters adverts by any chance?:P

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 7:04 Quote
mudmonster101 wrote:
firestarter, have you been listening to the ginsters adverts by any chance?:P
Yes mate, they are well funny.
I've been reading a book on the history of glue. I can't put it down.

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 7:07 Quote
A girl goes to the doctor, tells him she has a funny little green circle on each of her inner thighs. The doctor thinks for a minute, then asks if her boyfriend is a gypsy. She says yes, the doctor says tell him his earrings aren't real gold.

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 7:37 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
What can I say I loe the dead baby jokes... Some are good for a laugh some are just damn brutal haha.... at least their better than your mom jokesRolleyes

Ryan
Good point, your mum/mom jokes suck. BTW your mum is so fat the tide can't come in til she leaves the beach.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
your mommas so fat when she goes for a walk all the asians run away yelling "RUN ITS GODZILLA".... Whats purple and bounces at 100 mph?

Ryan

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 8:20 Quote
ok, so in a recent interview, CNN was interviewing a few Iraqi women about the old tradition about walking behind their husbands. The interview said "For years, you women have been forced to walk behind your husbands which is very demoralizing. But now with the overthrow of the taliban you still continue to walk behind them. Why is that?"

One of the women spoke up with out even missing a beat and said 2 words... "Land Mines"

Hahahaha love that one. My grandpa sent it to me Big Grin tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015864
Mobile Version of Website