Powered by Outside

Most Influential Rider

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Most Influential Rider
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 11:26 Quote
for me its dan cowan.
wade simmons is an hounary jedi and all round nice guy.

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 11:29 Quote
Wade Simmons and Richie Schley pretty much invented freeride with kranked, but at the moment I think the most influential rider is Andreu Lacondeguy.If he does a backflip, he puts another trick into it, like a superman, and then extends the superman until his back and legs are actually bent backwards. He can take a trick and make it amazing and original.

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 11:34 Quote
i have to say darren berrecloth he's the shizzlePimp

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
Paul bas, john cowan and cedric gracia skill, style and courage

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Kyle Strait. I remember way back in the day, probley around end of season 2003 I was reading an issue of Bike magazine, and they had an article featuring Strait and Bourdon, and I was absolutely amazed that Kyle was 16 and absolutely killing it. I guess that inspired me because it showed me that even the youngest of kids can go and compete with the top dogs, and finish with good results. Winning the Rampage before he was legal age?

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 16:30 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
brett tippie

Hell ya Tippie is the man!

Had a long convo with him in a bar one night,such a wise person,super chilled out,plus you cant beat that Tippie laugh!

Too me Tyler Klassen was/is the most influentul rider ,just got me into the whole freeride thing.Plus hes the best bike mechanic I know.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
Doule wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
brett tippie

Had a long convo with him in a bar one night,such a wise person,super chilled out,plus you cant beat that Tippie laugh!

Too me Tyler Klassen was/is the most influentul rider ,just got me into the whole freeride thing.Plus hes the best bike mechanic I know.

somewhat off-topic: wasn't tippie addicted to meth for a while recently?

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
Doule wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
brett tippie

somewhat off-topic: wasn't tippie addicted to meth for a while recently?

Well lets just say he went to a dark place for awhile.

But hes back,clean, and seems more stoked than ever.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
terrance wrote:
ROMO!

yeah

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
John Cowan, hes the god of DJing

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
the Ghost Rider!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010814
Mobile Version of Website