Powered by Outside

Cheap/free weight saving tips?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Cheap/free weight saving tips?
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
i say just save a whole lot and do some push-ups after u take a shower and if that doesnt do it go to a gymn. ur bike will feel alot lighter BUT u havent spent any money on parts.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
ogitrev wrote:
i say just save a whole lot and do some push-ups after u take a shower and if that doesnt do it go to a gymn. ur bike will feel alot lighter BUT u havent spent any money on parts.

Push ups before a shower would be a better idea. And joker, I know all about that Salute

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
Go to the toilet before you go riding? Shave all your body hair?

haha down at the park or on the street, 'be right back guys, going for a turd!' ahaha lol

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
Well for free I really can't think of anything else. I'd say go hit the gym.

O+
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
lighter tires. stock tires normally weight a crap load

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
HazP-45 wrote:
haha down at the park or on the street, 'be right back guys, going for a turd!' ahaha lol

Speaking of turds... I was at a friend's house a long time ago, back when I lived in Alaska. Anyway, his toilet broke and wouldn't flush, right? So there's a little party going on at his pad, people are chillin' and shit, and I decide I need to take a piss. So I go downstairs and enter the toilet, and I'm just about to start spraying away when I look down into the toilet bowl and see The Turd. Capital letters, man, that shit was f*cking crazy. It was like 14 inches long, laying across the bowl as if someone placed it there on purpose, and it looked like a dick. With a head and everything. I started laughing so hard, some other people ventured down to see what was going on, and they saw it and started laughing too.

I ended up pissing off the roof of my friend's house.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
So your not russian, Just from the most remote place in america... Nice Wink

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:

But I am Russian. Born there, anyway, and living there currently. Raised in Alaska.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
Ah i see, Just wondered because your english is impeccable.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 14:19 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
HazP-45 wrote:
Haha i went flangeless by accident man, got some old ones off an mtb when my flangey ones wore out.

My old grips I made flangeless because they gave me blisters, but not because I was trying to lose weight, I swear this is getting ridiculous. Next they'll be telling you to take one or two pawls out of your driver to save those precious grams!
Actually, I was considering taking out half of my pawls.
I still have flanges though so at least I don't look like a weight whore.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
kingc88 wrote:
cut the flanges off the grips

Wow. This has got to be the gayest shit I have ever heard.

I actually prefer riding flangeless, but not for anything other than looks lol

O+
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
drill holes! drill your bashguard and keep in mind you drill it more on the top because if your riding witha dominant foot one side of the bashguard wont face anything thatll hit the bottom side

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
cut off extra seat post, plastic pedals, ditch brakes, small seat, strip padding off seat, and so on

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 22:12 Quote
earthed wrote:
drill holes! drill your bashguard and keep in mind you drill it more on the top because if your riding witha dominant foot one side of the bashguard wont face anything thatll hit the bottom side
you realize this is the 20" thread, right?

O+
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:

But I am Russian. Born there, anyway, and living there currently. Raised in Alaska.

thats whats up. i was born in st petersburg but live in AK now. fairbanks sucks though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011952
Mobile Version of Website