Anybody Going To Vallnord Bike Park This Summer

PB Forum :: Downhill
Anybody Going To Vallnord Bike Park This Summer
  • Next Page
Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
route 66 is one of the most popular trails here during the summer due to the fact its pretty easy to ride.. alot of braking bumps appear fast because its pretty steep and fast in places, its not 'smooth' unless you ride it before the lifts open for the season but its a great track

it is a track with berms/jumps in mind, the berms are all pretty high and grippy and the jumps are tabletops but are still a decent size (if you case its no problem anyway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk3bYBU3WnU

this is a pretty good headcam video of route 66 with people who are trying too hard

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:27 Quote
looks nice. just wondering can you pick up any cheep 2nd hand bikes that have been rented out at vallnord. (full sus)

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:29 Quote
or do yo know any body whos selling out there. probz a 16" - 17"
Elford10 wrote:
looks nice. just wondering can you pick up any cheep 2nd hand bikes that have been rented out at vallnord. (full sus)

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
hmm, mid season i dont think they would sell any..

at the end of season in september time all bike shops get together and do a big sale of all their ex-rental bikes for the year, there was some good deals.. 1500e for a complete commencal furious etc

i dont know if anyone will be selling a bike at that time especilly during peak season but ill ask around

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
thanls m8 and as i suspected no sales till end of the season. but i just happen to be there in peak. lol btw my bros coming to he's round your age - well sort of. his profile - telford he;'s on my friends list too.
thankls for the help
harry
stryke wrote:
hmm, mid season i dont think they would sell any..

at the end of season in september time all bike shops get together and do a big sale of all their ex-rental bikes for the year, there was some good deals.. 1500e for a complete commencal furious etc

i dont know if anyone will be selling a bike at that time especilly during peak season but ill ask around

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008703
Mobile Version of Website