Powered by Outside

---STOLEN ! Giant team dh--- From the Leeds/Bradford area.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
---STOLEN ! Giant team dh--- From the Leeds/Bradford area.
Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:23 Quote
towers08 wrote:
it was outside in my back garden as i was riding it this morning then i locked it up outside coz it couldn't be arsed taking off the wheel to put it away. i was going to bring it with me when i went out i wish i did now!!

Isn't that covered under house insurance?

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
towers08 wrote:
it was outside in my back garden as i was riding it this morning then i locked it up outside coz it couldn't be arsed taking off the wheel to put it away. i was going to bring it with me when i went out i wish i did now!!
Dont blame yourself. Hmmmm any "chavs" live in your area and is it a small or large village?.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
I hope you find the low life and rip his/her privates to mince with the chainringsWink
hope you get it back soon

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
yea im afraid the biggest thief in my area does, his nan lives at the end of my street!!

and yea i have already been over and looked in his back garden and through the window Wink

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:32 Quote
i'll keep a look out dude.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
esp65 wrote:
i'll keep a look out dude.
Cheers man.

pass the word tup

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
towers08 wrote:

what area are you in again?

i'll keep an eye out to see if one of the chavs around here seems to have added to their collection of stolen dh bikes they ride around town on

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
im from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:46 Quote
towers08 wrote:
im from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

oh right coool, i'll keep an eye out down in wiltshirelands for yous

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
sorry to here this mate, wasnt long since you got it was it ? Frown

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
its happend to me b4 chap not nice its a bit far but will keep an eye out in brum.have you looked on ebay for the parts ???? just give me 1 minit with the foooooker ....................... what a chav scum

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
awww bawllss man

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
orr mann, its guttin int it, i now the feeling, i ride wharncliffe and around sheffield alot soo ill keep an eye out for ya Smile

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
ill keep a look out round guisely and yeadon area for you m8 hope you get it bck!

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
Nooo!

I always liked your bike Frown

I'll keep my eyes open in Sheffield.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012498
Mobile Version of Website