Powered by Outside

Long travel freeride hardtails

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Long travel freeride hardtails
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 6:28 Quote
the surge is the same as the old bitch but with vetical dropouts and will run up to a 160mm travel fork
photo

my little brother's mid build (brakes are in mail)(he's six one and its fine for him and i'm six six and i can ride it fine)

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 6:33 Quote
Norco ryde 05" was fair nice for free ride... even for a street bike, 140 travel... so yeah, if anybody wants a norco hardtail... get a ryde. cheap and best.

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 7:03 Quote
Larkey1 wrote:
Norco ryde 05" was fair nice for free ride... even for a street bike, 140 travel... so yeah, if anybody wants a norco hardtail... get a ryde. cheap and best.
don't listen to this guy, get a Rampage or Torrent instead, they can run up to 8 inch forks (I'm 6'2" and I ride my bro's medium (15") and it works perfectly for me for all types of riding even though it has a big 66 up front, it still DJ's well)

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 7:11 Quote
the norco torrent is a nice looking frame, does anyone know how the Transition TransAM would freeride/DH?

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 7:19 Quote
PimpBike91 wrote:
the norco torrent is a nice looking frame, does anyone know how the Transition TransAM would freeride/DH?
i don't think so the santa cruz chameleon might work

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 7:21 Quote
lol thats what hes got already =]

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 7:37 Quote
PimpBike91 wrote:
i have a torrent and i am a 300lbs guy and it put's up with what i throw at it.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016468
Mobile Version of Website