Powered by Outside

New XC / Mild Dh track in Wiltshire, but need local riders / help.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
New XC / Mild Dh track in Wiltshire, but need local riders / help.
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 9:37 Quote
In places theres room for the track to split, and rejoin etc.

Would love to make a choice between different sections, with blue and black or something..?

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 9:46 Quote
Yeah that would be pretty cool like a more technical track.

Looks like a really fun track what you've done so far. Wish there was a place like to build on where i am

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 9:18 Quote
Looks pretty nice, i live in corsham, i think il be down there soon!

Posted: Jun 6, 2010 at 7:14 Quote
I ride down there and it has changed a bit from the original pics but it is steeper than the pics look real fun to ride (in the dry)

Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 13:05 Quote
Flack94, You ridden in recently?

I moved away from that village.

I wanted to do soo much, but now I cant really go to that village too much.

The main problem I had up there was drainage, but now ive got a load of drainage and nowhere to drian (no where to ride, or time).

OllyV, you make it down there?

D

Posted: Jan 3, 2012 at 11:18 Quote
yeah i went down there the other week it was pretty over grown and muddy but you can still ride it. still fun to ride dont go up there much in the winter because of the mud

Posted: Jan 9, 2012 at 6:49 Quote
it looks great, shame you've moved away or i would have said ill help build (if u still needed it) im trying to find a decent DH/mild dh track for after schl and not too far away

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 11:59 Quote
@Flack.. Yeah, the mud is pretty claggy and proper sticks to your wheels.

@Tabstiger.. Im only in Chippenham, but its best if I dont go there tbh. Maby nearer the summer?? Got to find my shovel 1st. Havnt seen it for a while.. In fact, last time I saw it I hid it up at the track where no one would see it or get it.. Humm, might pop up there this weekend.
D

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015049
Mobile Version of Website