Powered by Outside

P.2 Cr-Mo... What do you think?

PB Forum :: Specialized
P.2 Cr-Mo... What do you think?
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 19:51 Quote
okay, so they straightened that tube out. so what? they're not going to mess with the geo, they have to keep it consistent with the aluminum p's too..

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 15:40 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
okay, so they straightened that tube out. so what? they're not going to mess with the geo, they have to keep it consistent with the aluminum p's too..

yuck i hate consistant tubes! ahhaha i have a fettish for frames with bends

Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 16:01 Quote
I own a 08 P.1 CrMo, exactly the same as the P.2 CrMo but single speed. With my rear tyre at 70psi and the front at 60 it rides smoother than anything on trails. Once in the air it laps it up, smack it like a bitch, teach it whos boss and you'll love it.

However, the forks are sub-standard. Seems like the DJ3s get worse every year! There is certainly flex in the rims. The Avid BB3s are good, but they experience fade.

Still, reccomended for the price! I love it!

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 14:04 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
I own a 08 P.1 CrMo, exactly the same as the P.2 CrMo but single speed. With my rear tyre at 70psi and the front at 60 it rides smoother than anything on trails. Once in the air it laps it up, smack it like a bitch, teach it whos boss and you'll love it.

However, the forks are sub-standard. Seems like the DJ3s get worse every year! There is certainly flex in the rims. The Avid BB3s are good, but they experience fade.

Still, reccomended for the price! I love it!

Thanks for the help.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 14:12 Quote
cr-mo is heavier than alluminum but stronger, i have an NS bitch and it rides smooth and lands smooth aswell, i sacrafice weight for durability, i would recomend geeting the steel p2.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 14:33 Quote
I have an 06 p.2 cromo frame for sale if anyones interested....... https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/274770/

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 14:48 Quote
i own a '07 p2 crmo and its sick. it has a nice geo, i am 1.84m and its perfect. i have shorter friends and they also fit perfectly.
fork is quite heavy, but works very well, its pretty adjustable. rims arent super strong but that doesnt matter. overall its not to heavy, it flies like a dream. get one!!Beer Attention Salute

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 18:00 Quote
rims are horrible. i only weigh 125 and i've made the rear extremely wobbly in 2 days. i'm gonna get the p.disc hubs (i enjoy the red) relaced to white mtxes when they are available, with black spokes. can't wait!

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 18:07 Quote
yeah like said before rims are horrible like creamsoda said wobble after 2days its horrible and white mtxs would looks sick i went and got myself some white atomlab pimp rims with red spokes and red nipples a shame i couldnt keep the p.disk hubs tho rims were 32h

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 17:36 Quote
i have a 07 p2 and its the best bike ive had ive got a halo sas rear rim and im getting one for the front soon i wrecked my rear rim jumping of a bustop

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 18:19 Quote
Does anybody have a spec. on how much the P2 croma actually weighs?? people are saying it's a boat anchor but how much does it actually weigh?

Also, compare the P2 cromo and the Giant STP..what do you think? Uses are going to be riding to class on a college campus, some jumps and urban freeride and a little more trials. Pro's and cons..thanks!!

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 6:22 Quote
Do the work youself and look at the websites.

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
Why don't you zip it unless you have something constructive to say champ...

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 9:17 Quote
i want an 07 p2 cro mo there sex on wheels yeah yeah

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008551
Mobile Version of Website