Why the forestry commition are downies

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Why the forestry commition are downies
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
freddiehunter wrote:
almightybenners wrote:
freddiehunter wrote:
my trail has been cut down i found out like 10mins ago i pushed up the hill and my trail runs the other way down the hills so i was crusing along at like 20mph railed my burm that goes down beside a treee and crashed in an x of trees the forestry commiton had put so people dont walk down there cos there logging but i didnt no that so a smashed through the logs in a x shape onto a foot path bridge over a river and went strait in to the river smashing my head off rock the rison this happend is because my trail is build on very densly packed trees so i couldent see wat was behond the burm so i got fukin angry and smashed a shit load of there signs sayin stop loggin a head so please tell me about ur experiences with the fukin forestry commition
so you smashed all the signs warning others of the felled trees? on your illegal trail? what a f*cking spacko thing to do... your the reason they dont like trail builders. get a f*cking brain you tard.
i wasent thinkin straight
Clearly not.Facepalm

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 18:14 Quote
Whats a commition?
Is it like a committee? that is made up of lions? The lion committee?
In regards to everything else, you say you ignored the signs, and yet you also "didnt notice the logs".
If you violate various stop signs, and then crash because of a hazard, its your fault from start to finish.
They dont want people coming onto the land and crashing/dying due to the logging and suing them. Obviously they didnt think that someone would be silly enough to nail a blind corner, and yet here we are.

The commission does not have downs syndrome. I'll assume the signs you vandalised had decent spelling?

Posted: Jun 19, 2009 at 2:01 Quote
I don't think it would of been the spelling that's the problem it would of been the person reading it!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008271
Mobile Version of Website