Powered by Outside

Game Of Bike?

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 17:11 Quote
let me know if you have troubles viewing this.. my lens was dirty and I think youtube f*cked with the picture.

My other trick will be this.. feeble/sprocket/whatever you want to call it to 270 out

Again let me know if you have troubles viewing it

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:33 Quote
okay so yer playing superman-4..

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:37 Quote
I don't have a park bike, would a bmx count?

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 19:39 Quote
lindenbiker wrote:
okay so yer playing superman-4..

hmm.. I guess so, but we can play 3 way

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:26 Quote
OK so I think I am going to have to take a B. Went to go film after school today, and rode around my neighbourhood for an hour and a half and just couldn't find any bank suitable to do a sproc+270 on, which basically means I gotta drive to the skatepark, and I'm not sure if that will happen soon. Anyways post up a new vid man, I'll be ready for it!
ps forgot to say I'm riding brakeless so no abubacas or fufanus plz, even though those are 2 of my favorite tricks haha

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:30 Quote
superman-4 wrote:
OK so I think I am going to have to take a B. Went to go film after school today, and rode around my neighbourhood for an hour and a half and just couldn't find any bank suitable to do a sproc+270 on, which basically means I gotta drive to the skatepark, and I'm not sure if that will happen soon. Anyways post up a new vid man, I'll be ready for it!
ps forgot to say I'm riding brakeless so no abubacas or fufanus plz, even though those are 2 of my favorite tricks haha

Do some footjam fufs? x3

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 19:01 Quote
superman-4 wrote:

I know what it feels like man. I went brakeless and realised I liked the tire taps and abus and what not. I'd give you mad props for learning them with no breaks.

I'll upload a trick in a few minutes.

OK 180 to Halfcab

let me know if the halfcab is acceptable because if not I will get a new one

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 18:21 Quote
that halfcab looks fine.

Heres a vid of a 180+halfcab, but I actually filmed it on the weekend, not after you posted your vid. I'd go film another but theres a few cms of snow on the ground right now. Anyways let me know if this is ok!

Anyways if that is ok here is my next one (also filmed a couple of days ago, wasn't planning on using this for BIKE, had another trick planned out but the snow killed that)

wallride to barspin

anyways my next trick will NOT involve barspins haha, just been doing alot of those since i went brakeless, and i dont have to worry about cables and stuff anymore.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 19:02 Quote
I dont really think I have anywhere to do a wall ride... It would have to wait till the next time at the skatepark... I'll giver a go and see how it is

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 19:09 Quote
ok well I'll give you a couple days

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 6:00 Quote
I'll take a letter as I have no where to do it.

Whose trick

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 12:01 Quote
lol, my trick now i guess. coming in a few hours!

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 13:54 Quote
my best rick would be either...

nothing,
3-star
ortuck-no-hander!

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 19:09 Quote
Munchee0 wrote:
my best rick would be either...

nothing,
3-star
ortuck-no-hander!

Thats nice... how is this relevant to our game?

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 15:02 Quote
ok, here we go. footplant

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014759
Mobile Version of Website