Powered by Outside

Evil revolt?

• Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 9:05 Quote
Did you ride the glory, or did you "ride" the glory?
Ie. Parking lot or on the trails?
Personally, I think it looks like a Tin-Can. And yes I know that you can't tell tube thickness by looking at a fully built bike, its just the shape of the tubes....usually requires thin tubing/needs it to be light. But it does look like a really nice bike otherwise...

O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Personally, I think it looks like a Tin-Can. And yes I know that you can't tell tube thickness by looking at a fully built bike, its just the shape of the tubes....usually requires thin tubing/needs it to be light. But it does look like a really nice bike otherwise...
no ive auctly took thease bikes down whistler. there really light tho. the new ones. you kinda get tossed a bit more on it

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
nishnash wrote:
of course trails, i took 2 laps, one on dirt merch - aline - hornet - glc, and then the second one on schleyer to lower whistler downhill and i have to say it was beast

O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 20:10 Quote
Sweet, and sorry, not doubting your legitimacy, just double checking....
Do you guys work at Giant Dealers or sumin?

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Sweet, and sorry, not doubting your legitimacy, just double checking....
Do you guys work at Giant Dealers or sumin?
I WISH, i dont have a job anymore (i f*cking hate cineplex), i got fired after throwing popcorn in a guys face after he was giving me shit. so i basically used my whole summers pay on the frame, money well spentSmile

Posted: Sep 21, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
The Evil Revolt does not feel like a single pivot in any way shape or form, Its a nicel progressive, solid and sure footed steed that turns as and when you tell it.
Its lovely in the air too.
And it just so happens we supply the Revolt, check out my profile for on track helmet cam footage on-board the evil from just yesterday.
It's a dream...even better than my v10.

FL
Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 6:03 Quote
way better than new glory too, i ride one glory with boxxer at whistler, and i think i get the best choice

Posted: Dec 5, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
yeh, the Revolt has some supposed fancy leverage rate curve.... but then thats what every company claims, personally I think 'Evil' is a crap & cheesy name for a company and the frame is an overpriced gimmick - you can get a Foes RS7 with a Curnutt shock for nearly the same price as a Revolt w/RC4 here in the UK, the Foes being a far better bike!

So you've ridden both of them? Down the same bit of track? With various damper settings?

They haven't chucked a linkage in there for fun, you buffoon.
Don't state 'facts' you cannot back up. The foes is not better, it is different.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.474935
Mobile Version of Website