Powered by Outside

Roadies how many km do you have so far this summer?

PB Forum :: 29ers
Roadies how many km do you have so far this summer?
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
asuna wrote:
towers08 wrote:
is it just me or does the title not make seance?

How do you figure?

dont know just doesn't sound right.

to me this sounds better. 'roadies how many km have you ridden so far this summer'

maybe its just me being picky Smile

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
'do you have' should replaced with 'have you done' or something along the lines of that

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 10:43 Quote
blakeR wrote:
ropeaccessryan wrote:
Ive had my road bike for four weeks and ive done 500 miles so about 800k? amazing how you can rack them up! Got an eighty miler thu its gonna be a hilly one too.
pics or didn't happen lol (wanna see the bike at least)
photo

there you go mate just for you lol

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
I would have been riding, if I didn't have to sell my bike. Now all I have lying around are stupid expensive parts, which no one wants to buy...which is a bit more more frustrating than not having a bike at all. Sorry. End Rant. lol.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 5:20 Quote
towers08 wrote:
asuna wrote:
towers08 wrote:
is it just me or does the title not make seance?

How do you figure?

to me this sounds better. 'roadies how many km have you ridden so far this summer'

The best part is you criticized the title and didn't even tell how many KM you have ridden???????

I'm not at all surprised BTW.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 7:50 Quote
asuna wrote:
towers08 wrote:
asuna wrote:

How do you figure?

The best part is you criticized the title and didn't even tell how many KM you have ridden???????

i have a road bike (an old steel framed one) but its been at my mates house for like a month, i dont really ride road, i only used it to go to the shops on and that Smile

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
towers08 wrote:
asuna wrote:
towers08 wrote:

i have a road bike (an old steel framed one) but its been at my mates house for like a month, i dont really ride road, i only used it to go to the shops on and that Smile

then you have made a really valid contribution to this thread thank you

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 23:38 Quote
I just done another 140 in last wo days, this road biking is a piece of piss lol.

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 10:23 Quote
I have done three centuries this summer (100 mile rides) I think I put up about 1600 km's this summer and still counting. It rained a lot here so I was on my road bike a lot more than my mountain bike this summer.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
I do about 7700km a year. So about 1900km this summer?

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 12:23 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
I do about 7700km a year. So about 1900km this summer?

You must live in a warm climate. We are pretty close to being all done here for the year.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 11:50 Quote
I know it's an old thread but thought i'd reply. Started riding my road bike again Sept 1 and now have about 1200k. Not planning on stopping until the white stuff starts to fall and stays on the ground. Am planning on bundling up on cold and dry days! I'm a trooper.

Posted: Nov 11, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
miele22 wrote:
I know it's an old thread but thought i'd reply. Started riding my road bike again Sept 1 and now have about 1200k. Not planning on stopping until the white stuff starts to fall and stays on the ground. Am planning on bundling up on cold and dry days! I'm a trooper.
well played mate, i'm afraid i'm inside on the turbo trainer surrounded by fans, ah well at least there is ipod

Posted: Dec 10, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
Yea my miles count aint budged for months! I really need to get some winter gear for the road.

Posted: Dec 14, 2009 at 21:37 Quote
I have over 8000km including Road, MTB and trainer, 7000k not including trainer.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.311142
Mobile Version of Website