Powered by Outside

180 am i spining the right way

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
180 am i spining the right way
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
bmxalldayeveryday wrote:
Sh4rvan wrote:
As long as you don't look at someone's feet it's not the case, as soon as you notice it it just looks like shit.
wow bud i dont rele look at anybodys stance when there riding. if u ride your way then its cool. gee i really hope the way u position yourself on your bike isnt the new trend just like brakeless and big bars. that would be horrible.

lmao seriously. Sometimes ill notice their stance, just because I look to see if hey maybe I could attempt a jump like that, and see if they ride the way I do... But I almost never look at the way people have their feet or the way they spin. If anything you should be able to spin both ways, that first guy is an idiot...

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
How am I an idiot? It's clearly just my opinio, I guess having one makes you an idiot nowadays.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
i have to agree with sharv...its not hard learning to 180 the other way....i can opposite 180 ad learned it in 2 tries...realll easy.

Sh4rvan wrote:
How am I an idiot? It's clearly just my opinio, I guess having one makes you an idiot nowadays.

yes, YOUR opinion makes you look like an idiot, which infact you are.

And describing you as an idiot is their opinion of your opinion. Ya dig?

Now, end thread, I think the OP has been answered already.

Edit: My slowwwww reply was directed at Sharvan.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:56 Quote
blah12325 wrote:
i have to agree with sharv...its not hard learning to 180 the other way....i can opposite 180 ad learned it in 2 tries...realll easy.

any one can learn this, sure. But people also have their natural tendencies, and telling them that they're wrong, is wrong.

Learn both ways, who cares, but if something is natural to you, why would you not want to learn that first..

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:58 Quote
flowbear wrote:
blah12325 wrote:

any one can learn this, sure. But people also have their natural tendencies, and telling them that they're wrong, is wrong.

Learn both ways, who cares, but if something is natural to you, why would you not want to learn that first..

+1

Thats what I was going to say. Why should people learn to do what doesnt feel natural, just so it looks nice for you?!

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
there is no set way to do anything on your bike. If it works it works. How does riding goofy look like shit it looks just like riding any other way. Telling someone to ride only left foot forward is going to keep them from being a versatile rider. learn to do everything both ways

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 4:22 Quote
Chase Hawk rides goofy footed, as does Aitken a LOT of the time.

Anyone wanna say goofy footed isn't stylish?

Spin the way you feel best spinning. Yeah, it'll be a bit more difficult, but oppo spins will come easier.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:04 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Spin the way you feel best spinning. Yeah, it'll be a bit more difficult, but oppo spins will come easier.

Care to show me where he rides goofy?

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:16 Quote
Tables in towards his leading foot. Often rotates towards his lead foot. Aitken does the same.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:19 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Care to show me where he rides goofy?
during the entire thing

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:34 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Tables in towards his leading foot. Often rotates towards his lead foot. Aitken does the same.

Often rotates towards his leading foot? Oh you mean the 2 270's he does which are clearly opposite? Or do you happen to think he did the rest of his spins in the video opposite and those 2 270's are his regular spinning direction? The way he tables is the right way btw, unless you're talking about the few euro tables he does. He is clearly not a goofy footed rider.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:37 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Often rotates towards his leading foot? Oh you mean the 2 270's he does which are clearly opposite? Or do you happen to think he did the rest of his spins in the video opposite and those 2 270's are his regular spinning direction? The way he tables is the right way btw, unless you're talking about the few euro tables he does. He is clearly not a goofy footed rider.

Talking about most of his tables.

I also bring up Aitken again.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:39 Quote
Most of his tables? I'm not gonna watch the entire vid again, but he clearly tables the right way.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035892
Mobile Version of Website