Powered by Outside

Do you run your DJ bike rear brake on left or right?

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Do you run your DJ bike rear brake on left or right?
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
ok so looks like aussis run a mix of left and right. right feels natural to me off the bike but when im sitting on the bike left side is more natural.

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
well then put it on the left Facepalm always use what feels best for you

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
This is a dumbass thread ,Put it on whatever side you wont too

Posted: Oct 20, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
Enjoy-the-ride wrote:
This is a dumbass thread ,Put it on whatever side you wont too
+1 Never do stuff to ur bike cause ppl tell you to Whip

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
It's a thing to do with countries. I'd say 90% of Australians run their rear brake lever on the left and most people from other countries run theirs on the right.

Posted: Mar 5, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
right is the right way to do things

Posted: Mar 5, 2010 at 17:34 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
It's a thing to do with countries. I'd say 90% of Australians run their rear brake lever on the left and most people from other countries run theirs on the right.
people from australia, new zealand and i believe from the uk aswell and some other countries run them on left, and us/canada are usually on the right.

its just like steering wheels in cars.. it usually just depends on which country you're in. but yeah it should be just whatever you're comfortable with not some trend you have to follow

Posted: Mar 5, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
Yeah im English. I ran mine on the right cos its where it is on the motorbike. Would be so weird for me having a brake on the left. So yeah its w.e ur comfortable with

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 11:38 Quote
Basicly left is best
It all boils down to history lessons.

In the uk we drive on the left because back in the day, like centuries ago, you'd ride your horse on the left of a road so if some c*nt came the other way you could stab them with your right hand. The same thing applies to bikes. If you're riding down a cycle path it's much better for closelineing motherf*ckers coming the other way. I hope that cleared things up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018110
Mobile Version of Website