Powered by Outside

What pedals are the best? Best Lightest? Best Quality?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What pedals are the best? Best Lightest? Best Quality?
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
maxwell666 wrote:
michael-scott wrote:
maxwell666 wrote:

i see you say something along the lines of that quite often and i wonder if you have every considered the resell value of a bike that looks like total random shit, even if it is made of good parts. Can be matched and beaten by a bike of still fairly good parts that look good together and form a real colour scheme. just putting it out there because you sound like a cranky old man.

face

palm

your

use

less

no but seriously do you not have a real scathing reply to beat my oh so inferior knowledge? this is unexpected.... im stumped :s

the point of buying good parts is to get better preformance, who gives a flying f*ck about resale. all you need to do is find a smart buyer and they won't care what colour they are.

also, it would be harder for him to seel purple pedals anyways because that wou;dn't go with everyones bike, black would be find for anyone no matter how big of a trendwhore they are.

use your head kid, the only people who care about colours that much anyways are trendwhore little kids who don't even ride their fancy little colour matched bikes.

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
michael-scott wrote:
maxwell666 wrote:
michael-scott wrote:

face

palm

your

use

less

no but seriously do you not have a real scathing reply to beat my oh so inferior knowledge? this is unexpected.... im stumped :s

the point of buying good parts is to get better preformance, who gives a flying f*ck about resale. all you need to do is find a smart buyer and they won't care what colour they are.

also, it would be harder for him to seel purple pedals anyways because that wou;dn't go with everyones bike, black would be find for anyone no matter how big of a trendwhore they are.

use your head kid, the only people who care about colours that much anyways are trendwhore little kids who don't even ride their fancy little colour matched bikes.

Yea but im not parting out when im gunna be selling it, it's gunna last me a while and i want it to look sick with pretty good parts, doesnt have to be the best cause if it looks like shit then i wouldnt be able to sell,its not like im gunna be buying like the cheapest pedals if they look good, id buy decent ones that look sick

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
not even going to try to reason anymore...pinkbike kids are just too dumb.

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
alright just going to throw this out there, i can send any of u my list of specs for the custom bike im making, they are quality parts and if i were to get the best parts for my bmx there is no f*cking way i could aford it. Im 16 years old and no job so i cant afford a $1200 custom bike (parts to make it) im looking to spend 600-700 on mine

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 21:20 Quote
michael-scott wrote:
maxwell666 wrote:
michael-scott wrote:

face

palm

your

use

less

are you actualy serious? the only people who care about colour are trendwhore kids? have you ever seen aaron ross's bike? i am willing to bet a lot of money that he is way better than you could ever be and lots of the people i have met at the skatepark that tear it up happen to think that a good looking bike is a plus because most of them have good looking bike. your a joke, if you hate trying to "deal with pinkbike kids" than why do you go on it. you're probably a ten year old so avoid calling people you dont know kid. advice so you dont get an ass kicking from someone who is much bigger than you

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
Dumbest..... argument... ever.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
This has gone on long enough.

Lock.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015191
Mobile Version of Website