Powered by Outside

Ask Mike Montgomery

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Ask Mike Montgomery
Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
Mike, what's your favorite trick of all time?

Alexander Weronski, Gatineau, 14

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
I love you. Will you be willing to have sex with my girlfriend so our children will be god like?

Cameron Starcheski, 16, Leduc

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
BigRidah wrote:
I love you. Will you be willing to have sex with my girlfriend so our children will be god like?

Cameron Starcheski, 16, Leduc

your going to get flagged

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
What made you decide to wear a leatte brace full time? Also, what was the hardest trick for you to learn?

Nick Watkins, 16

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
if you could have an EVEN COOLER name than Mike Montgomery... what would you want it to be? possbily something Tribal?
nickf

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
If you had to choose another sport other than Dirt jumping, what would it be?

Tyler Paget 16

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
Mike Montgomery: If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
do you like scooters and kids who think scooters are cool?

-Damien

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
Mike, do you believe you can fly?

-Daniel

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
Mike, what changes have you had to make so that you could become a professional rider?

Mitchen Searl, 15, Australia.

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Mike Montgomery: If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?

lol , I think it does..

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:21 Quote
how the hell do you throw craze that big man, like you are always going big. What goes through your mind before doing a big trick? Are you ever nervous or do you always just huck it and hope to do something big?

JPilot 18, Sarnia

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:34 Quote
Who would you take to the Whislter Bike Park if you could pick anybody to ride with? And when can we all expect a signature piece from Republik (MTB Aparrel)? Did you know that Matt Sweeny (Republik CEO) secretly rides rollerblades while wearing a purple fanny back in parking garages in Downtown Bend OR? Whats in the fanny pack? Lastly, when are you going to win a major event like Crankworkz or Redbull Rampage (if held again)?

Mike Estes, 41 Hood River OR

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:43 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:
Who would you take to the Whislter Bike Park if you could pick anybody to ride with? And when can we all expect a signature piece from Republik (MTB Aparrel)? Did you know that Matt Sweeny (Republik CEO) secretly rides rollerblades while wearing a purple fanny back in parking garages in Downtown Bend OR? Whats in the fanny pack? Lastly, when are you going to win a major event like Crankworkz or Redbull Rampage (if held again)?

Mike Estes, 41 Hood River OR
haha puttin him on the spot. i like it.

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 23:51 Quote
Mike. What riders did you aspire to when you were growing up, and which riders do you still aspire to?

Who tought/teaches you to learn these crazy tricks that you do, and what was the hardest trick to learn so far?

Ben Yeager, Age 14, Prince George, British Columbia

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011747
Mobile Version of Website