The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
me!!!
haha jokes. im so stupid.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
Thou who partakes in jubalent activities and sucomes(?) to happiness shall circumnavigate the universe of Eudimonia. And I am decent in the arieal manuevers department.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
Thou who partakes in jubalent activities and sucomes(?) to happiness shall circumnavigate the universe of Eudimonia. And I am decent in the arieal manuevers department.

The person who participates in fun activities and is happy will travel the universe of Earth. And I am good at tricks in the air.

Correct?

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
one25forlife wrote:
me!!!
haha jokes. im so stupid.

You could've if you wanted to.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:47 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:

The person who participates in fun activities and is happy will travel the universe of Earth. And I am good at tricks in the air.

Correct?
Ehh, you got the idea. My translation: Those who have fun and are happy, know the true meaning to life and happiness. Eudimonia is Greek so idk if that counts Smile

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
i am tingling with delight as to have stumbled upon this assembly of long word usage.
(subscribed)

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
jbloch37 wrote:
i am tingling with delight as to have stumbled upon this assembly of long word usage.
(subscribed)

Good one, I like a thinker. Wink

You are happy that you came across this thread?

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 22:59 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:

Correct?
Ehh, you got the idea. My translation: Those who have fun and are happy, know the true meaning to life and happiness. Eudimonia is Greek so idk if that counts Smile

Ohhhh, within centimetres. You should've compelled brain cells to compile your transmission of thoughts towards the mouth to verbalize the word "no", therefore, other participants would've recieved the opportunity to succeed.

Translation: So close, you should've just said no so others could've guessed.

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
my acquaintance postulates that he has pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and cryptosporidiosis but I believe him to be spreading a falsehood that is based on a subjective instead of basing it on the objective reality.

Confused

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 2:30 Quote
The souls of the dead enter the realm of the underworld through the gates of Hades.

Does it count? Blank Stare

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 4:04 Quote
wtf guys lol??? i suck at this kinda thing, i skipped my english exam and most of the others i wasn't interested in cause i was out shreddin trails.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 4:11 Quote
geesagonkyadobber

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 4:24 Quote
Salutations my fellow bicycle enthusiasts. On happening across this discussion a mere moment ago (one that, prior to perusing these forums this very morning, I had no knowledge of the existence thereof) it caused me much blitheness and merriment as I felt that I was particularly adeptly suited to the intriguing nuances of said discussion.

Pray continue, I have merely announced my wish to participate in this drole exercise.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 4:28 Quote
LedZeppie:

He says he's ill but I reckon he just thinks he is.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
harriieee wrote:
LedZeppie:

He says he's ill but I reckon he just thinks he is.

ding ding ding! lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009907
Mobile Version of Website