Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Trigger Vision

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Trigger Vision
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
alright thanks man if u ever need any uther yung bend riders just let me know but not tull sumer i broke my foot

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
Hey gunnar, do you think there is any chance you can put up some sort of list/player, if you haven't already, that displays all of the music you use in you videos? I've found that you have some pretty good biking music to get pumped on. tup

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
Lonch-man wrote:
Hey gunnar, do you think there is any chance you can put up some sort of list/player, if you haven't already, that displays all of the music you use in you videos? I've found that you have some pretty good biking music to get pumped on. tup

Sure! Ill post a complete song list on the blog soon

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
sick can't wait ... hay lonch man u ever go to meldrom bar jumps?

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
Gunnar wrote:
Lonch-man wrote:

Yeah your music is really good. Smart idea.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
hardcore12 wrote:
sick can't wait ... hay lonch man u ever go to meldrom bar jumps?

ya once like 4 years ago... been meaning to go back. but never got around to it.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 23:18 Quote
n-bri wrote:
Gunnar wrote:
Lonch-man wrote:

Yeah your music is really good. Smart idea.

Im definitely gonna make this song list thing happen. Ill link all of the songs to iTunes too...

Anyway, If you haven't been checking the blog recently, Carson Storch has been producing regular updates about his new jumps. Its pretty sick! I let you guys know when the song list is up

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 0:12 Quote
Hey I got the song list done for most of my videos for you guys... It took a while so I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.triggervisionmedia.com/blog/

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
That's a sick website youve got going, i cant wait to see your full length film. Your shots of shellburg look stunning, you've got some real talant man

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
bikerboyac wrote:
That's a sick website youve got going, i cant wait to see your full length film. Your shots of shellburg look stunning, you've got some real talant man

Thank you! Also today I made it so you can follow us on facebook and twitter from the blog if anyone is into that. Im working on a thing right now that will make it so when you log in it will automatically show your facebook headshot. It will also show it with your comments too.

It good to see that someone is reading the blog so thank you for letting me know that on here!

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
Gunnar wrote:
Hey I got the song list done for most of my videos for you guys... It took a while so I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.triggervisionmedia.com/blog/

sweet

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
hey lonch man do u go to meldrom bar jumps in port land there good jumps and right now it looks like your stuck with small jumps

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
hardcore12 wrote:
hey lonch man do u go to meldrom bar jumps in port land there good jumps and right now it looks like your stuck with small jumps

you just asked me that... lol i live in portland so ya ive been there.

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
u should make your next vid at meldrom bar jumps there so mutch fun

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017026
Mobile Version of Website