Powered by Outside

Help building halfpipe

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Help building halfpipe
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 7:03 Quote
Mongoosepro wrote:
whos gonna be intrested from canada they cant even fit a door, so the chance of themb uilding a halpipe is the same as u having a life. So pretty slim

are you f*cking dissing canada you f*ggot ,? what does fit a door mean u homo get your f*ggot ass accent outta here. why would u ever wanna have a half pipe in britian u dress and act like moron's . learn something and realise MANY PRO , bmxers , down hill riders dirt jump riders and rodies came from canada, oh btw u can suck my dick

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 7:05 Quote
Mtbrider990 wrote:
redvimto wrote:
Mtbrider990 wrote:

in canada i can buy all thee needed wood for around 800 to 1,000 . i dont wanna hear whatever your saying , and theres no "magnets" in canada.

and in england i can buy it for 400, i dont care about how much it is in canada. The person asking was from england u retard, so keep out of it.

hmm check it out i think theres maybe 4 othere people from canada who dont give a f*ck about ut bullshit british garbage and are interested in there own dollars on how much its going to cost in our own dollars . shutup

Here's a novel idea. He posts how much it would cost in his country, you post how much it would cost in yours, you don't turn it into some sort of competition and everyone who wants the information in the future from either country can find it here.

Then again this is pinkbike, where everything has to turn into an argument with juvenille name calling.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 7:07 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
Mtbrider990 wrote:
redvimto wrote:

and in england i can buy it for 400, i dont care about how much it is in canada. The person asking was from england u retard, so keep out of it.

hmm check it out i think theres maybe 4 othere people from canada who dont give a f*ck about ut bullshit british garbage and are interested in there own dollars on how much its going to cost in our own dollars . shutup

Here's a novel idea. He posts how much it would cost in his country, you post how much it would cost in yours, you don't turn it into some sort of competition and everyone who wants the information in the future from either country can find it here.

Then again this is pinkbike, where everything has to turn into an argument with juvenille name calling.

LOL so true, i wouldnt have been getting into this if another guy basicaly just told me off , shooting off about living in canada so this basicaly just made me flip.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
MESSAGE DELETED

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 7:40 Quote
redvimto wrote:
BASICALLY YOUR A COON SO I DONT GIVE A f*ck?

you racist mother f*cker im not black. my picture is nigel sylvister u f*cking douche if i met u i'd knock ur ass out and stomp ur teeth in.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 8:01 Quote
f*ck guys, we all have something in common, bikes. Why does everyone have to f*cking argue about whos got a bigger dick?

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
MESSAGE DELETED

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 14:54 Quote
redvimto wrote:
haha no you really wouldnt... and nothing you can say would make me believe you, dont care if your 6ft 8 and build like a house, your a pussayyyyyy
Mods, please lock this thread, and warn/ban this guy for racism. Theres too much racism/hate on pinkbike.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 14:55 Quote
samsq wrote:
redvimto wrote:
haha no you really wouldnt... and nothing you can say would make me believe you, dont care if your 6ft 8 and build like a house, your a pussayyyyyy
Mods, please lock this thread, and warn/ban this guy for racism. Theres too much racism/hate on pinkbike.
AMEN BROTHER!

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 14:55 Quote
samsq wrote:
redvimto wrote:
Mods, please lick this thread, and thank this guy for racism. Theres too much racism/hate on pinkbike i love it.

Thats abit harsh

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 14:57 Quote
Mongoosepro wrote:
samsq wrote:
redvimto wrote:

Thats abit harsh
FYP
And not really. I just want people to not laugh when they hear the name pinkbike.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 15:00 Quote
Ye, its cos people think, no1 knows them so they act the 'ard man'. I just come on to get help. And to find new things for my bike.

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 15:01 Quote
Mongoosepro wrote:
Ye, its cos people think, no1 knows them so they act the 'ard man'. I just come on to get help. And to find new things for my bike.
True, true.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 at 15:02 Quote
have u seen that halfpipe made out of crates. It looks mint, go on my profile its my pod

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 10:16 Quote
he was being racist towards english so idgaf

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012452
Mobile Version of Website