Powered by Outside

Gloves or bare hands

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Gloves or bare hands
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 15:22 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Bear hands, if russians can wrestle bears, you can go without gloves
not all russian bears can be tamed. so not all bmxers should go with bare hands.

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Pussy
no thanks i like badgers.

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
I wasn't asking if you liked badgers or not. i was insulting you because you wear gloves.

Either way i was really just kidding so please don't take offence.

And1!! this thread is about as pointless as it gets, wear gloves if you want to or don't, it's not like anyone cares

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Bear hands, if russians can wrestle bears, you can go without gloves

Salute

Posted: Dec 23, 2009 at 23:29 Quote
I don't really give a shit if gloves make me look like a dumb ass. They protect your hands if you fall. About a week ago, the one day I don't wear gloves, I fall and get a deep cut in my hand.

Posted: Dec 24, 2009 at 6:00 Quote
Then wear gloves....

Posted: Dec 24, 2009 at 6:35 Quote
I like one glove, one bare hand, mainly because only of my arms is prosthetic.

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Then wear gloves....

If that was directed at me, you fail.

bigquotesI don't really give a shit if gloves make me look like a dumb ass. They protect your hands if you fall.

Thoroughly read that.

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
IF YOU WANT TO WEAR GLOVES THEN DO IT

please read that thoroughly

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:

you are a contradiction of everything pb members are and do. I do either depending on whether I have gloves atm, or if its cold atm, or if I want to atm. anyone doing anything purely because it is/isnt popular or cool is retarded. arguing on pinkbike over wearing gloves, or even arguing about people arguing about wearing gloves is also retarded. this is a discussion. if you want to bitch about how much you hate people bitching on pinkbike, then don't. it makes you look unoriginal and stupid. if you want to argue about wearing/not wearing gloves, don't. for the same reason. please just discuss the intended subject in an orderly fashion. otherwise you are a hypocrite or retarded. (so sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. merry christmas everyone.) (please also note, this is intended for anyone in this thread, I'm not calling out anyone specifically.)

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 21:51 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:

you are a contradiction of everything pb members are and do. I do either depending on whether I have gloves atm, or if its cold atm, or if I want to atm. anyone doing anything purely because it is/isnt popular or cool is retarded. arguing on pinkbike over wearing gloves, or even arguing about people arguing about wearing gloves is also retarded. this is a discussion. if you want to bitch about how much you hate people bitching on pinkbike, then don't. it makes you look unoriginal and stupid. if you want to argue about wearing/not wearing gloves, don't. for the same reason. please just discuss the intended subject in an orderly fashion. otherwise you are a hypocrite or retarded. (so sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. merry christmas everyone.) (please also note, this is intended for anyone in this thread, I'm not calling out anyone specifically.)
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 5:44 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:

Well, either way, my point is wear gloves if you want, or don't if you do not want to. It's as easy as it gets, easier than geico.

And, i sure as hell don't want to argue, and you're right this is the stupidest reason to argue.
I Do not wear gloves because they feel wierd to me when i am holding onto the bars

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 8:02 Quote
The way I see it, if your hands hurt while you ride you wear gloves.

If your hands dont hurt and you have comfy grips then you dont wear gloves.

I suppose they could be used as protection too however seeing as your instincts are almost always to try and land on your hands.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021764
Mobile Version of Website