Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i beat the living s**t out of him or should i pay him?
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 11:50 Quote
FlyingFish wrote:
buy a lock

bit late?

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 14:35 Quote
or you can get another bike stolen its up to you in the end

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 22:08 Quote
Punch him in the face

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 22:14 Quote
Knock the wind out of him, pick him up, do it again, pick him up again and hold him an inch from your face by his shirt. Tell him to think twice next time, make sure there's lots of spit involved when you tell him too.

Then throw him down and tell him he has ten seconds to get out of sight, when he asks "or what" shove him down and yell "SIX... FIVE... FOUR!"

i'm kinda twisted like that

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 23:48 Quote
ok, if you can, find out where he lives. if you know where a bike may be kept in there look in the window and if you see it, knock on the front door, if he answers, say nothing and just start beating him, once hes down get your bike and ride off. if you have a baseball bat, use it

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 23:54 Quote
make sure he has the bike and then call the cops, if they do nuthin (as usual), beat the sh!t outa him

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 at 23:59 Quote
i perfer to make them feel like i'm a psycho Joker

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 0:00 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
However i have done my research and he has no older siblings! Razz
Cousin? Grandma lol ?

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 0:02 Quote
he could be keeping the bike somewhere else? just pointing out before u go and raid the house and find no proof and he takes u to court or something.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 4:03 Quote
police will deal with it as long as there is proof that he definatley stole it/has it in his possesion they cant ignore stuff like that it bumps thyre numbers up makes em look good

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 4:11 Quote
dont worry guys i got it back and im going to do nothing else about it

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 4:16 Quote
Look id say he knows something , searching around your area for bikes asking to borrow one ??? nha mate the next time you see him tell him you will pay more than 100 quid for ya bike let him go off wait for him to show up with ya bike , if he hasn't got it then he wont show up asking for money if he has then take the bike and seriously smash his fookin face in , if he dose not return but you see him again rip his fookin head off because he probably did steel ya bike and he wanted to see if you would pay more for it back , you got it back right , id say he is cheeky and i would find him and id drag him round the hole estate and make him look pathetic take his cloths off make him run round naked , tip red gloss paint all over him slap him with long whipping tree sticks , then pop him in ya dads car boot drive and hours drive south and kick him out but naked and go home leaving him there !!!!!

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 4:20 Quote
hahhahahahahha, i think i will leave the dust to settle. if it does turn out that he did 100% steal it then yes i will knock him the f**k out

Posted: Feb 5, 2010 at 4:24 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
hahhahahahahha, i think i will leave the dust to settle. if it does turn out that he did 100% steal it then yes i will knock him the f**k out

good lad !!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009163
Mobile Version of Website