Powered by Outside

Greenland

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:34 Quote
mtbkers wrote:
joshpayne1996 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:
yeah i made one a while back but it became nick makin jokes and kids bein frusterated with not finding it..
ohh lol, we should go there soon and clear like the main line and ride it kuz the jumps will be hard
what? you crazy? we wont make them impossible just bigger and more intimidating for little/bad riders to stay away
no i mean likejust ride there, shovel the snow.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:36 Quote
mtbkers wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:
we neeed a spot with a run in,,, and closed in kinda like a open forest so dirt doesnt just dry out
yeah but in the forest there is all of those roots..

that's why diablo is such a fail for bmxers. you need something isolated, not too open but still somewhat covered by trees.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:36 Quote
joshpayne1996 wrote:
mtbkers wrote:
joshpayne1996 wrote:
ohh lol, we should go there soon and clear like the main line and ride it kuz the jumps will be hard
what? you crazy? we wont make them impossible just bigger and more intimidating for little/bad riders to stay away
no i mean likejust ride there, shovel the snow.
yeah man its not rideable right now.. ud have to get rid of all of the ice too..

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
i personally want a new spot but probably wont find one. in a forest but an open forest so roots wont be so bad. also half of whitby/oshawa wont know where they are and a nice roll in is what we need.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
Adam-92 wrote:
i personally want a new spot but probably wont find one. in a forest but an open forest so roots wont be so bad. also half of whitby/oshawa wont know where they are and a nice roll in is what we need.

plus most foresty spots are taken or have a park running threw them

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:38 Quote
if u find a spot text me.. but its still a good idea to make plans for greenland.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:40 Quote
woodstock144 wrote:
Adam-92 wrote:

plus most foresty spots are taken or have a park running threw them

not if look hard enough i no a few spots i will chek out in the spring

O+
Adam-92 wrote:
man we live in suburbia any spot will be found unless we drive 30 min north and make some top secret jumps

lol, take out that first hip jump, 2nd jump, and third. then space them out more and make them bigger.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:41 Quote
nah the hip is dope

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
first off where r we getting a plow to plow all the jumps green is just to good to ditch and go somwhere else but i agree with make em bigger like the joy big ine feels small to me now and green is like half the size

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
woodstock144 wrote:
lol, take out that first hip jump, 2nd jump, and third. then space them out more and make them bigger.
the 3rd was built up alot at the end of the season .. i was thinking taking out the first, moving the second jump back and making the landing bigger, then rebuilding the first big enough to get speed for the second.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:43 Quote
yeh and the 3rd jump is sick right now i say we make a 10 footer into the line

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
mtbkers wrote:
woodstock144 wrote:
the 3rd was built up alot at the end of the season .. i was thinking taking out the first, moving the second jump back and making the landing bigger, then rebuilding the first big enough to get speed for the second.
im tihnkin we go off the first jump land on the 2nd landing pull back 3rd landing make 4th massive

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 12:44 Quote
Adam-92 wrote:
yeh and the 3rd jump is sick right now i say we make a 10 footer into the line
nooo man super low 15 footer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011830
Mobile Version of Website