Powered by Outside

Livingston trail building days

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Livingston trail building days
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:42 Quote
HutchiDMR wrote:
your comparing dalgetty bay to livingston though, we simply dont have the terrain to build anything like that

well we will be able to do something if we put our minds to it

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
ben96 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
forestry crimmision
forestry crimmision helped build braefoot or they just gave permission?
built original trails like kinnoull inners and many others

OR! wee could just all learn to drive like me an james an drive to some actual trails? all fun times? yes?

the only place we could build trails like that is calderwood and almondell. unless you wanna trek all the way up to the likes of dekky everyday, most of us have jobs, college or can settle with the few trails in east calder and mid calder aswell as riding park.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:46 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
ben96 wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
forestry crimmision

So are you one of those riders who will ride trails all over, but never willing to help dig/build?

Those kind of people really piss me off.

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:47 Quote
bawzofsteel wrote:
OR! wee could just all learn to drive like me an james an drive to some actual trails? all fun times? yes?

im learning :O plus im in your best friendy books.. which means i have petrol money Razz

bawzofsteel wrote:
yes callum, but as im 13 i cant legally drive. but feel free to give me a lift

minimole wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:
ben96 wrote:

So are you one of those riders who will ride trails all over, but never willing to help dig/build?

ide rater maintain trails like i do at kinnoull if theres a berm needing fixed il do it if someone asks me to help il happily do it just saying if your gona ride the trail like 2 times and it turns out shit why bother

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:48 Quote
but pretty much, we dont have mountains, hills or anything like that. you cant just build tracks. we live in the fastest growing town in britain. every hill has a street on it

HutchiDMR wrote:
the only place we could build trails like that is calderwood and almondell. unless you wanna trek all the way up to the likes of dekky everyday, most of us have jobs, college or can settle with the few trails in east calder and mid calder aswell as riding park.

yeah im gonna ride my downhill bike on some singletrack/xc trails with about 4 rocks to huck near the bottom?

HutchiDMR wrote:
bawzofsteel wrote:

im learning :O plus im in your best friendy books.. which means i have petrol money Razz

haha aye man, since you have an actual bike now, fort bill in the summers a defo.

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
bawzofsteel wrote:
HutchiDMR wrote:
bawzofsteel wrote:

haha aye man, since you have an actual bike now, fort bill in the summers a defo.

iv had my "actual bike" before my bmx Razz anyways it will be beastin by summer!

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
minimole wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:

ide rater maintain trails like i do at kinnoull if theres a berm needing fixed il do it if someone asks me to help il happily do it just saying if your gona ride the trail like 2 times and it turns out shit why bother
thats why with everyones input they wont be shit

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
HutchiDMR wrote:
but pretty much, we dont have mountains, hills or anything like that. you cant just build tracks. we live in the fastest growing town in britain. every hill has a street on it
build in calderwood?

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 13:52 Quote
we could, no doubt most of you will moan about the distance. youll have to go walking to find some decent secluded shit. nothing ruins trails faster than pissed off dog walkers and them cool kids with da burbary

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009373
Mobile Version of Website