Powered by Outside

Building berms?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Building berms?
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 12:43 Quote
mhailo wrote:
:O 40! mph or kph??

I don't have any local trails, i have to travel roughly an hour to get anywhere decent, so I thought i'd try out making my own.

This will be a relatively simple trail

Mph,top section is tight and twisty hence the need for berms,bottom section is flat out with a slight right hander.

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 12:49 Quote
Nice never been that fast. Will get some pics up tomorrow, you guys could give me some ideas Razz

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
mhailo wrote:
Nice never been that fast. Will get some pics up tomorrow, you guys could give me some ideas Razz

goggles would be good as when they start to water you can't see much.lol

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:10 Quote
Haha yeah. Don't like it when that happens - when you stop it looks like you've been crying and everyone thinks you shat your pants on the way down haha Razz

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
mhailo wrote:
Haha yeah. Don't like it when that happens - when you stop it looks like you've been crying and everyone thinks you shat your pants on the way down haha Razz

lol

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:22 Quote
With the berm problem, just pack down the dirt. First do the back then the front(the part you ride). Try and make a nice transition between the ground and the top of the berm so it feels smooth.

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:25 Quote
OK, I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Smile

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 16:41 Quote
DrummingLlife wrote:
What kind of berm . is it going to be one with a lot of weight going into it or will it just be something for a front wheel to balence onSmile
you listen to ben wayyyyyy to much Facepalm

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
Nzide wrote:
DrummingLlife wrote:
What kind of berm . is it going to be one with a lot of weight going into it or will it just be something for a front wheel to balence onSmile
you listen to ben wayyyyyy to much Facepalm

i enjoy ruts more than berms

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010292
Mobile Version of Website