Hop comp?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Hop comp?
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:25 Quote
I think I could. Just couldn't hop as high.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I think I could. Just couldn't hop as high.

i would say it is still worth entering then rather then just wishing you had a bmx...

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:29 Quote
bigquotesI might try it if I get a rig.

Didn't say I wasn't in.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:31 Quote
sherbet wrote:
bigquotesI might try it if I get a rig.

Didn't say I wasn't in.

yeah but that is what lead me to ask why you wouldnt just enter on your mtbmx instead of trying to get a bmx?

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
Meant a rig to hop over, not a BMX.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 17:33 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Meant a rig to hop over, not a BMX.

Facepalm

if i had of known that a page of confusion could have been avoided.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
yo gabe. what is the hight of the bargain shop ledge? i'm sure i could hop over something thats that high.

i'm going to set something up tomorow and its going to be high.

remember connor trying to bunnyhop over those pylons that night at the town hall.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:01 Quote
lol this is sweet, i might try once i get ungrounded

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:14 Quote
kenny-m wrote:
yo gabe. what is the hight of the bargain shop ledge? i'm sure i could hop over something thats that high.

remember connor trying to bunnyhop over those pylons that night at the town hall.
like 2.5 feet if im thinking about the same one.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:19 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
kenny-m wrote:

yeah it is pretrty freaken high i rememer tommy hopping onto it before. no i dont remeber connor trying to hop over a pylon though. just rember to show the measured height of what you are hopping over in the vid.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:32 Quote
My friend and I have a hop lader we build in fall, 30" is what i was maxing out at if im not mistaken. and the poll we used to hop over is 1/4 inch i think. ill try to get a vid tomorrow, or wednesday.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:45 Quote
the highest iv hopped is about 2ft, just a few inches under, ill get video as soon as its dry enough. oh and im on mtb

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 20:57 Quote
Last time I measured a hop was when I was 15 ( 3 years ago) and I got 40", would be interesting to see what it's at now.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 21:06 Quote
This is cool, I will get a vid tomorrow or the next day.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 22:29 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
kenny-m wrote:

yeah it is pretrty freaken high i rememer tommy hopping onto it before. no i dont remeber connor trying to hop over a pylon though. just rember to show the measured height of what you are hopping over in the vid.

how dont you remember that? brikk got mad grounded and i think devun got overtop the pylon.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012601
Mobile Version of Website