Powered by Outside

I need a street fame.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
I need a street fame.
Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:54 Quote
NS 2009 capital 2 or the 2010 capital 2
, it's a 24" frame, light, looks the part, only downside is it uses bmx rear hub spacing, I personally think the 2009 looks nicer.

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 4:19 Quote
Mtbzach wrote:
, it's a 24" frame, light, looks the part, only downside is it uses bmx rear hub spacing, I personally think the 2009 looks nicer.
Get the 2009, its way nicer, and you can actually adjust your seat. tup

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 4:37 Quote
meh dobermann!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 8:32 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
Mtbzach wrote:

the 2009 is a nice frame to ride ive ridden one for about 2 days they are nice and light and plus the rear spacing for a bmx is a good thing because it means more street skills and plus bmx hubs are being used more commonly then mtb hubs on the street

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 9:24 Quote
mongoosemonkey wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
Mtbzach wrote:

the 2009 is a nice frame to ride ive ridden one for about 2 days they are nice and light and plus the rear spacing for a bmx is a good thing because it means more street skills and plus bmx hubs are being used more commonly then mtb hubs on the street
BMX spacing is a win tup not a down side, who uses disks anyway Razz the hub selections is awesome, & usually cheaper & more durable than MTB hubs. Smile

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 11:40 Quote
what about eastern? Nighttrain?

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 12:49 Quote
I have a night train now. Feels a little "heavy", the geometry is not very chill.
I think dartmoor is bether, which is why i'm going to change.

But here's my night train if you want to see it:
photo

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
what about....Eastern Blackbetty?

here's mine Razz
photo

nice little bike, the new black betty has different geo tho, mine is 2008

(the new blackbetty aint out yet but it's shorter and steeper so... it SHOULD be better)

it's really easy to hop and whip around, but i'm not the best rider so i can't comment on too many tricks lol

edit: the 2009 and 2010 NightTrain complete is a VERY VERY good deal, you can get one on sale on jensonusa right now i think (2009)

2009 NT for 999black or 849 for purple

2010 NT on special for 1049

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 15:52 Quote
Does the black betty come complete? or frame only?

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 19:15 Quote
momentrider wrote:
Does the black betty come complete? or frame only?

black betty is frame only and lighter than the frames that come on the complete.

If you want frame get the black betty of course, but if u want a complete i HIGHLY recommend the night train. Eastern makes some quality shit, everything breaks eventually though BUT people who ride eastern love eastern, people who hate eastern hasnt ridden one long enough or doesnt ride one at all

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 19:19 Quote
ns is light and very reasnoble prices too.

majesty, capital, traffic if your on a budget

blkmrkt also

riot or mob.

theres lots and lots of options though

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 19:55 Quote
ns is definitly my recommendation for a cheap quality frame, now an eastern is slightly lighter but seeing how many easterns ive seen snap (first hand and on here) and how many ns bikes ive seen snap, id sacrifice a few hundred grams for proven geometry and less chance of the frame failing

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 19:57 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
ns is definitly my recommendation for a cheap quality frame, now an eastern is slightly lighter but seeing how many easterns ive seen snap (first hand and on here) and how many ns bikes ive seen snap, id sacrifice a few hundred grams for proven geometry and less chance of the frame failing
agrreeeeeedSalute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036076
Mobile Version of Website