Powered by Outside

My custom FBM frame. Finally finished!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
My custom FBM frame. Finally finished!
Posted: Mar 10, 2010 at 23:54 Quote
Not my cup of tea.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 0:32 Quote
No front brake right now because I don't have a cable. I'll put the fronts on every now and then when I feel techy. It's been that way for years. I'll ride with brakes for a couple of months, then take 'em off. Then I'll miss them after a while and set them back up.

As for the MDS on Hollow Bites. No mod was required. They fit with no issues. The arm shape is slightly different on the Power Bites compared to the Hollows.

And I didn't think this bike would be overly popular here. They're eating it up over on Bikeguide, however.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 1:53 Quote
Your bike is so awesome. Haha. So rad to see it finally built up though!

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 2:13 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
No front brake right now because I don't have a cable. I'll put the fronts on every now and then when I feel techy. It's been that way for years. I'll ride with brakes for a couple of months, then take 'em off. Then I'll miss them after a while and set them back up.

As for the MDS on Hollow Bites. No mod was required. They fit with no issues. The arm shape is slightly different on the Power Bites compared to the Hollows.

And I didn't think this bike would be overly popular here. They're eating it up over on Bikeguide, however.

Who cares? It's you who need to like it, not PB. Big Grin

BTW, sick build. Leave the white fork, it gives a nice touch to the bike Big Grin

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 2:14 Quote
it sounds so awesome on paper and im sure it rides nice but imo it looks shit
still awesome build though im jealous

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 2:17 Quote
I don't think so. Actually, it's a really good looking bike. :p

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 8:10 Quote
This bike is disgusting! 4 pegs, 4 piece bars, 14mm 48 hole front wheel, and what the hell is that thing keeping your seat up off your frame?
Awesome bike.Big Grin

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 8:28 Quote
lettusdude wrote:

I wouldn't actually say they're eating it up. You had a few comments about it looking rugged. Other than the chainstay mounts and the dropouts, I don't see anything that unique that you can't get with an S&M frame.

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 10:04 Quote
The guy makes a custom frame to his liking and people hate...

Posted: Mar 11, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
StevoFS wrote:

jealous peeps -> hatin' Razz

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 2:20 Quote
StevoFS wrote:

I'm not hating, but I think if you're going to fish for compliments on an internet forum for a custom frame that you had made for you, then you should have something a little more remarkable than a generic looking bike with thicker dropouts and whatever the hell else minor changes he had requested.

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 2:32 Quote
roadwork wrote:
StevoFS wrote:

I'm not hating, but I think if you're going to fish for compliments on an internet forum for a custom frame that you had made for you, then you should have something a little more remarkable than a generic looking bike with thicker dropouts and whatever the hell else minor changes he had requested.

I don't think he is 'fishing' for compliments. More so showing his bike to the internet as he likes what he has and thinks he should share it with other people. I think the bike does not look generic compared to bikes now a days. A few years back, sure, maybe. Those 'minor' changes also set the bike apart as well, like the chainstay guards and pierced junction.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 3:20 Quote
dotca wrote:
roadwork wrote:
StevoFS wrote:

I don't think he is 'fishing' for compliments. More so showing his bike to the internet as he likes what he has and thinks he should share it with other people. I think the bike does not look generic compared to bikes now a days. A few years back, sure, maybe. Those 'minor' changes also set the bike apart as well, like the chainstay guards and pierced junction.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

Is your tongue brown yet?

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 7:51 Quote
^^Sorry bro, but maybe we would care more about what you say if you didn't have a troll account. You have your opinions, and exposed them, which is fine. But don't trash someone else who's got his own too...

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 7:55 Quote
TwentyCent wrote:
StevoFS wrote:

jealous peeps -> hatin' Razz
Jealous of that? NO

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013172
Mobile Version of Website