Men look away

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Men look away
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 6:26 Quote
TwentyCent wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:
there is a difference between TCU, and who is on TCU

Pretty well put. But we have a "maxime" in french that kinda says that "things that are alike tend to go with each other". Hope you see what I mean.
Anyway, today, on TCU, I saw somebody putting "perez22" in a comment and thought it was pretty funny.

If that maxim is what I think it is, it might translate literally...

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 15:50 Quote
Embrace hate.

Frankly if you can't handle TCU or the board I think you should go ride a scooter or something.

Adam has done well out of it. So what? He provides, in my opinion the best bmx blog on the internet. He's nearly always first with web videos and he keeps it real.

The board provides the lulz, I feel like all the legit members are my family.

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 15:52 Quote
its funny and all, it just makes bmx look drama-filled and shitty.

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
Embrace hate.

Frankly if you can't handle TCU or the board I think you should go ride a scooter or something.

Adam has done well out of it. So what? He provides, in my opinion the best bmx blog on the internet. He's nearly always first with web videos and he keeps it real.

Who is this?

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 16:13 Quote
416rider wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
Embrace hate.

Who is this?

Milky Pirate, you?

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 12:23 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
416rider wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
Embrace hate.

Who is this?

Milky Pirate, you?

MikeHunt, zee milky pirate right?
Haha

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 13:37 Quote
clearly you guys take the come up too seriously, The bmx vibe has not changed at all I still go ride new spots and parks and I find that everyone is still friendly, I don't see how you could say it makes bmx look shitty bmx is a sport it should not be your life so who cares how other people look at bmx. If anything the come up educates younger riders on how to act, while pinkbike and vital is full of little kids who just want to buy the biggest bars have the most expensive bike and they think that riding bmx makes them cool. I didnt start riding because I thought it was going to make me cool, I started doing it because it was fun and made some good friends along the way.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 15:02 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
clearly you guys take the come up too seriously, The bmx vibe has not changed at all I still go ride new spots and parks and I find that everyone is still friendly, I don't see how you could say it makes bmx look shitty bmx is a sport it should not be your life so who cares how other people look at bmx. If anything the come up educates younger riders on how to act, while pinkbike and vital is full of little kids who just want to buy the biggest bars have the most expensive bike and they think that riding bmx makes them cool. I didnt start riding because I thought it was going to make me cool, I started doing it because it was fun and made some good friends along the way.

And Mike yeah I'm Ze Milky Pirate.

Only Irish poster on it as far as I know.

Posted: Mar 25, 2010 at 20:07 Quote
you guys are all pussies
the come up is the greatest thing known to mankind
i hope i dont get banned for this but ima post it anyways because I love thecomeup and i hate to see people hating on it so much

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
this is turing into a pussy fight

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 12:34 Quote
willayy wrote:
you guys are all pussies
the come up is the greatest thing known to mankind
i hope i dont get banned for this but ima post it anyways because I love thecomeup and i hate to see people hating on it so much

This ^

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014408
Mobile Version of Website