Powered by Outside

Rant

• Next Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 14:55 Quote
frogger101 wrote:
I'm probably just gonna try to stay away from them LOL.

I'm out of school now and they aren't so I can just spend my time biking, and just try to not run into any of those goofs.

now thats wat i call a better solution Salute good luck bud , and if you do run into em again , just remember to duck next time lol Ninja

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
lockdown81 wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:
lockdown81 wrote:

carrying a knife is a mugs game in my eyes mate, and your telling the guy who started this thread to carry one , to many people end up dead because they have carreid a knife for "protection" and had it turned on them , yeh great idea that LMAO.

the way to deal with this is to just stear clear of them ...end of. to many innocent people get hurt due to gun and knife crime , well this is my opinion anyway just hope im not alone on this one , otherwise id hate to think what my kids are gona grow up to see .....

Fair enough.

you can see me point tho yeh

I understand where your coming from. There's really point getting into it though cause you and me are different that way. I believe it's better to die on your feet than live begging on your knees.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
Yea i will if they have the decency to not sneak up from behind lol :0

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 15:28 Quote
frogger101 wrote:
Yea i will if they have the decency to not sneak up from behind lol :0

ah shit yeh didnt think bout that bit lol

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 17:04 Quote
gah i keep runnin out of luck
i went to my local shop today and it was closed at a time that it is NEVER CLOSED AT

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 5:14 Quote
lockdown81 wrote:
the way to deal with this is to just stear clear of them ...end of. to many innocent people get hurt due to gun and knife crime , well this is my opinion anyway just hope im not alone on this one , otherwise id hate to think what my kids are gona grow up to see .....

That's an attitude that generally comes with age I find and I completely agree.

Back when I was in high school, a guy I went to school with, 19 years old with all sorts of prospects in life, decided fighting was the way to go rather than walking away. Unfortunately the guy he was fighting also thought that carrying a knife was the way to go. As a result of some petty argument one guy went away for murder and the other guy bled to death in a parking lot. Violence doesn't solve violence and ignorant pride will only get you killed.

Posted: Jul 17, 2010 at 19:00 Quote
if i were you id just wait until you see each and everyone of them alone, and then just start boot f*cking the shit out of them. thats bullshit dude. i can honestly say that if i seen that happening id come right over and help you out. a bunch of guys beating the shit out of one dude like that are just cocksucking little pussies who need to learn whats good. id honestly get my payback if i were you.

Posted: Jul 17, 2010 at 21:19 Quote
same type of thing happened to me yesterday, only the person hit my friend with a beer bottle.

a good solution to get people to stop, (f you are willing to take this route) would be to threaten them with a gun until there mouth is on the curb, and if they dont listen to you shoot them in the knee or something lol

Posted: Jul 18, 2010 at 5:17 Quote
The more people there are like you, the more things like this will happen. People who think they're tough shit and feel big beating the shit out of someone are what makes people look bad. Earn your way through life, stay positive, dont take that away from someone else for your own benefit. Starting shit happens so often nowadays and oftenly over the simplest of things. Im sick of it.

Frogger, im sorry this happened to you and i hope you take the responsible route as far as reaction goes.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012045
Mobile Version of Website